• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I know every year it's more and more unlikely (especially with the post from Matt a few pages back), but I still hold a candle of hope for Mother 3.

At this point though, it's probably best to remake it, and Mother 1 and 2 (they've already done a soft remake for the GBA a while ago, so it's not out of the question). Do like the Day of The Tentacle Remaster and keep the same artstyle feel, while updating the sprites to be crisper/hand drawn, bundle 'em together, and maybe include original ROMs and some archival pieces.

Hell, Reach out to Tomato who wrote a whole book on Earthbound's references, changed translations, and cultural impact, the way that Capcom has let Frank Cifaldi pull together ephemera from the Mega Man and Street Fighter universes, and have a digital museum.
I keep hoping every years because I really want it to happen.
How come an amazing game like that is stuck in Japan, that makes no senses.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Excited for a few of these games, but I don't really need to see more footage of them.

I hope that Paladin's lets me log in with my PC account. Might be fun to play portable but I don't want to unlock everything again.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Alright. I just YouTubed Paladins... that game actually looks really good lol. Guess I'll finally get around to trying it and Fortnite out.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
Team real. Why would someone go through the effort in making a realistic fake with all previously announced games? Happy to see Steep is still coming to Switch. Hopefully with Nintendo characters. Can't wait to see what Fire Emblem looks like.

Why does "MSGR TUES NOON" use a different font in the new pictures?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought 4chan was always the same person making leaks. We all know that's how it really works.
cbf.gif

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that new "leak" looks fake because Sushi Striker is releasing before E3. Expect fake leaks in the same style for the next couple of years on 4chan.

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
Bethesda didn't even get doom running at 60.

And that was by reducing the resolution to 540p and turning off a bunch of graphics. AND it didn't hit solid 30 out of the gate.

But yes, you put it at 200p and N64 textures, sure, you can hit 60.

LOL.

Gonna go ahead and say Blizzard might know a little bit more here.

Yeah because those games run on the same engine...

entock

Jan 13, 2018
Third one but come on the guy went from taking a nice clean picture to suddenly blurried and cock eyed? why?

Also I assumed the first one was the last page as it wasn't filled. Why would each page have like 6 logos on them and then empty white area at the bottom.

Whether the new ones are real or not they are super safe so who knows. Just seems a bit fishy to me

Depe3VlUYAAmFwq.jpg:large

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
Rock Band V?

Did any one even play 4? I assume its just another yearly $30 upgrade if anything.

Oct 25, 2017
If Killer Queen comes to Switch, I will lose my shit.

For those that don't know, Killer Queen is an amazing 5 on 5 game based on Joust like mechanics.

2DIsORf.jpg

It flipping rules.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
If Nintendo's e3 is just going to be a bunch of ports released a long time ago in other consoles it will be so disappointing. Like come on.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
If Nintendo's e3 is just going to be a bunch of ports released a long time ago in other consoles it will be so disappointing. Like come on.

I mean, even if that's all that is (which it of course isn't) which games are you referring to here? The only three ports on that list are Fortnite, Paladins and Dragon Ball FigtherZ and none of those were released "a long time ago"

The other 6 games are all exclusives or simultaneous multiplats.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
No Final Fantasy XIV coming to the Switch leaks out there? :>

You can honestly forget about FF15 coming really. If Dragon Quest 11, which is a less demanding game, is taking so long to come out, FF15 would take even longer. I don't think Square is going to do it.

Last we heard they were making tests to see if they could port the game. But I think that if the game ever comes out, it will be for a "pro" version of the Switch.

Oct 25, 2017
You can honestly forget about FF15 coming really. If Dragon Quest 11, which is a less demanding game, is taking so long to come out, FF15 would take even longer. I don't think Square is going to do it.

Last we heard they were making tests to see if they could port the game. But I think that if the game ever comes out, it will be for a "pro" version of the Switch.

FFXIV is 14.

Sly Chimera

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I got a leak for next year. Madden 2020 on switch and Earthbound 4. If madden 2020 is announced you know it's got to be true.