• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Rumor: Fortnite, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Paladins and Overcooked 2 leaked for Switch

Nov 4, 2017
This seems real, and disappointing. Then again, it makes sense to only have their big games during Treehouse/direct. Have the smaller games and indie/3rd party on the show floor

Oct 28, 2017
Rock band 5? They're already struggling releasing 2 songs a week and recycling songs from the first couple of games.

I highly doubt they would release a new iteration.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's true.

The Overcooked 2 logo looks faked, they're just moving things around

Yeah, you don't want your whisk up in the air. That'll cause a mess!

It's either fake, or "Oh shit Nintendo wants a logo from us for the booth so we best knock one up in the next 30 seconds"

Oct 26, 2017
wait why do we think this is real?
what makes it realer than others?
Killer Queen Black is random and unexciting yet logical and the logo is in the same style as the original but has had a significant amount of changes (and looks good).

ZHugeX and Nibel meanwhile have not shot this leak down... At all.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuuuuuuuck Killer Queen would be amazing. My friend introduced me to it when I visited him in January, and I've thought about it quite a bit since.

Oct 25, 2017
Was Killer Queen already confirmed for Switch?

I don't know much about that game, except that there's always a huge crowd of people playing it in the evenings at my local bar/arcade.

Oct 25, 2017
This seems real, and disappointing. Then again, it makes sense to only have their big games during Treehouse/direct. Have the smaller games and indie/3rd party on the show floor
Nothing suggests this is a leak from E3 itself, it looks like marketing materials that retail would get.

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Fort nite has always been a certainty and that game is just gonna it on the switch. Pokemon, portable fortnite and smash are gonna do gangbusters.