• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Rumor: Fortnite, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Paladins and Overcooked 2 leaked for Switch

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, you don't want your whisk up in the air. That'll cause a mess!

It's either fake, or "Oh shit Nintendo wants a logo from us for the booth so we best knock one up in the next 30 seconds"
It would be a bit odd to have made a full poster and not a logo though; the form in the OP is ordering posters for the booth(s?) As far as I can tell, from the information on the right.

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, DBZF.

Been waiting for that to get announced for Switch. The rest is meh for me. FIFA 18 was pretty mediocre on switch. After years of skipping FIFA, not much actually changed. Not gonna bother with 19. The rest is just not for me, but I’m sure it’s gonna make lots of people happy.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean hey it's possible the Overcooked sequel has an incredibly lazily made logo and or this is a placeholder but it's suspicious to me for sure.

Oct 30, 2017
Deliberately avoided buying DBFZ until there was confirmation of a portable version via the Switch.

Would be one of my highlights of E3 if it were confirmed then.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
The question I have to ask: Why have paper forms (if this is a signage sheet) in 2018? Wouldn't the departments in charge of plannograms and similar have it digitally?
Could be the inventory reference page. Also when printing things you generally keep a physical reference handy to prevent confusion.
Also seconding that this is for the general area, Nintendo’s h2 games are generally a dedicated area/treehouse/press only

Oct 25, 2017
if it's true, why are people acting like that is all that will be playable?
lol

we already know smash is playable. Yoshi is safe bet imo. and etc

I believe it because it's pretty safe. Not everything that'll be there, but Killer Queen seems odd to add to a fake leak.

This is just saying some of what will be playable right? The number of demo stations?

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017

Are the show floor dimensions public? The image leak gives dimensions for what I assume are the individual booths and then states there's 42 in total. Perhaps someone could add all of that up and see if it fits/matches one of the Nintendo areas?

Oct 25, 2017
The Killer Queen Black part of it is just far enough out of left field to make me believe the whole thing. You'd have to dig pretty deep to fake that one.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I want this to be true just for Killer Queen. I played a bunch of games of that a few years ago at the Midwest Gaming Classic with a full cabinet of people and it's a blast. Might lose a little bit of it's charm without having 10 people crowded around an arcade cabinet, but whatever. So good.

Oct 25, 2017
I believe it because it's pretty safe. Not everything that'll be there, but the Killer Queen things seems odd to add as a fake leak.

This is just saying some of what will be playable right? The number of demo stations?
It's not even all the playable games, just a part of it. It's probably what the guy has been assigned to order/place.