• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
The Killer Queen Black thing is one of those super weird things that is such an obscure pull it makes the entire thing seem legit.

For reference:
shirt-web-blue.png

The head is in that logo and the logo looks very similar in style to the original.

jpg

If it's fake, it's a real deep cut for the faker. My hat is off to them.
Wow ok could be real then

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The source is from a 4chan thread:

"Rock Band V"

I'd like to believe it, but they already said they just wanted to stuck to one iteration this generation.

Also, I don't know who would be willing to partner with Harmonix after Mad Catz bet the farm on 4, and PDP isn't working with them anymore.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This actually looks potentially real. This is a sign printing order form -- the logos are what will be printed on the signs, the number below each logo is the number of signs to be printed. In the upper right corner, it says "Substrate" which is a type of UV printing. 1/8" white sinatra is 1/8-inch thick PVC board (Sinatra is a type of PVC). 42 total signs. The face will be 48 inches by 16 inches. Could be the signs they put above stations for playable games. Might be for a pre-E3 event, rather than E3 itself.

That all of these games would be within reason to have playable stations available by E3 gives it extra credence.

I mean, it could be faked. But the order sheet itself seems real.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Ball FighterZ on the Switch is more of a when than an if, so that doesn't surprise me. Same for Fortnite getting ported.

I would double dip for DBFZ, but I'd have to worry about getting an arcade stick adapter & the FighterZ Pass.
They should offer the pass at a discount at least or better yet include DLC1 and 2 in there.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The only printed out leak that'll turn out to be actually real though.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
It definitely looks real enough, though its possible someone went out of their way to make up these fake logos for unannounced games just for the purposes of doing this.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Mods haven't closed the thread? Could this pic actually be real?

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
what a messy thread title, why not "Rumour: Fortnite, Dragon Ball Figther Z, Paladdins and Overcooked 2 leaked for Switch"

anyway... I'm #TeamReal

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's real, there's a lot of efforts that went to the two new logos (Overcooked, Killer Queen) and the sheet itself seems to have a lot of coherent details to it.
It's probably a real printed out sheet of the "side games" booth (aka not the one with the big hitters Smash/Pokémon/etc).

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Considering it includes a game no one gives a damn about and shouldn't be on any leaker list, that starlink game, it could be real.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going real just for the Killer Queen new version/sequel with new logo art.

bahorel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's true.

The Overcooked 2 logo looks faked, they're just moving things around

rLj6br8.jpg

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Killer Queen Black makes me believe. everything else seems like no brainers and stuff thats already confirmed/heavily hinted at.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
#teamreal . As others said, "Killer Queen Black" is so much out there yet possible at the same time, which makes it sound believable.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
But what is that list exactly? What does "MGSR" mean, and what are the numbers below the games?

At a guess, Number of demo stations in Nintendo's sections. Monster Hunter and Dragonball could be low because they also have space in capcom/namco booths.

Edit: it's actually a printing order form. If real it's ordering posters for the booth, rather than demo kiosks.

Last edited: