• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiK4

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
This seems real, and disappointing. Then again, it makes sense to only have their big games during Treehouse/direct. Have the smaller games and indie/3rd party on the show floor

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Gotta love these leaks printed on paper. Exciting if true but at this point we might as well add Acid Ghost

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Rock band 5? They're already struggling releasing 2 songs a week and recycling songs from the first couple of games.

I highly doubt they would release a new iteration.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's true.

The Overcooked 2 logo looks faked, they're just moving things around

rLj6br8.jpg

Yeah, you don't want your whisk up in the air. That'll cause a mess!

It's either fake, or "Oh shit Nintendo wants a logo from us for the booth so we best knock one up in the next 30 seconds"

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
#TeamMaximumRealness

These are some pretty hype 3rd party releases, I'm impressed almost.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Holy fuuuuuuuck Killer Queen would be amazing. My friend introduced me to it when I visited him in January, and I've thought about it quite a bit since.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was Killer Queen already confirmed for Switch?

I don't know much about that game, except that there's always a huge crowd of people playing it in the evenings at my local bar/arcade.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
This seems real, and disappointing. Then again, it makes sense to only have their big games during Treehouse/direct. Have the smaller games and indie/3rd party on the show floor
Nothing suggests this is a leak from E3 itself, it looks like marketing materials that retail would get.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Fort nite has always been a certainty and that game is just gonna it on the switch. Pokemon, portable fortnite and smash are gonna do gangbusters.