RUMOR: God of War release date leaked on Chile’s PlayStation store

Oct 26, 2017
That's a Thursday.

Hmm. I'm not gonna say this is not real, I don't know what Chilie games release schedule is like in terms of days it releases, but it is oddly specific, albeit on a Thursday.

Oct 25, 2017
The first God of War was released on March 22, 2005.
The first Resident Evil was release on March 22, 1996 in Japan. REmake too.
March 22 is also my birthday.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I’ve been expecting a March date for a while. Spider-Man in May or June. I’m interested in how Sony is going to do this, isnt PSX supposed to be significantly smaller because of the PGW and E3 blowouts? Maybe just smaller in terms of new AAA games being announced but we get some dates on a few games like Detroit, Spidey, and God of War?

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'm chiLIEan now :3

That date seems believable and just enough time to save money and buy the console + the game.

Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Please, no. I need it sooner.
They’re going to give God of War some time to breathe. I say the soonest you get it is May to tie-in with the marketing for Avengers: Infinity War. I do think it’ll probably lean more toward June like The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Knight, one of those “Hey, look at all these cool E3 games months and years away!!! WELL SPIDER-MAN IS OUT NEXT WEEK!”

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much expected it to be March.

Still have to play Ascension to complete my series playthrough this year.

Can't fucking wait.

Oct 25, 2017
March seems fine.

Jan - Ni no Kuni 2
Feb - Lost Sphear
Mar - God of War

Perfect!
February is shadow of the colossus ;)

March makes sense for god of war. April or May for Detroit. June for Spider-Man. Days gone in august would be my guesses