• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
If 22nd is real; the reason would most likely for it to be exactly 13 years from the release of the first game on ... March 22nd 2005.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
That's a good date for the launch, now lets hope they show a boss battle at PSX.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
I think that 66$ price doesnt have taxes included.

Thats why most people here have US accounts.

Poor chile, first they are out of the world cup now people misspell their name in gaming forums

We dont feel that bad,
Wait a minute, dont tell me you already forgot about these two?

chile-campeon-copa_america-centenario-milenio-la_aficion_MILIMA20161231_0222_11.jpg

I thought so. ;)

HussiZooT

Beware the Monkey's Paw
Nov 16, 2017
2018 seems packed with Sony exclusives. 2017 was kind of dry.

Can't wait for March!

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We all know it's going to be out in March.

Given how south americans complain about videogame prices over there i was expecting a new GOW to be sold at $100 at least lol. I wouldn't complain for $5 more but maybe that's just me. If the situation is different in Chile compared to the rest of latin america just ignore me :P

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
February is shadow of the colossus ;)

March makes sense for god of war. April or May for Detroit. June for Spider-Man. Days gone in august would be my guesses

Man I like how Sony is able to prepare exclusives releases for most of the months in a year. This is all despite many games being AAA titles that were in production for a few years.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Good way to start Spring :D

Excited for this. And enough games in January to keep me busy till March.

Goonopher

Oct 27, 2017
I always thought March for God of War, June for Spider-Man ( to ride the Avengers hype ), late August/early September for Days Gone and November for Detroit and Dreams.