• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Are you serious, why are we wasting bytes on this? No shit they are making GTA6, that's a 100% complete given.

Oh I have a juice bit of breaking news for you though. I've been hacking accounts and checking emails while spending hours and hours combing through data and I discovered that Nintendo is working on a new Mario game.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
5c559b6bac1e0.png

OP
OP
deadasdisco

deadasdisco

Jun 10, 2018
Are you serious, why are we wasting bytes on this? No shit they are making GTA6, that's a 100% complete given.

Oh I have a juice bit of breaking news for you though. I've been hacking accounts and checking emails while spending hours and hours combing through data and I discovered that Nintendo is working on a new Mario game.

Obviously.... I posted because of the bully 2 rumors, and this resume still gives you dates of progression. Take your salt somewhere else lmao

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
The question is, and I say this as a big rockstar fan. Do we still even need Rockstar anymore? I feel like the industry is moving past them, there games are somewhat outdated and as much as I love RDR 2 for the story I don't think it was successful as much as they wanted it to be. We have Naughty Dog and CD Projekt Red. Do we still need Rockstar making games? I'm trying to be brutally objective here despite my love for the company

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Let's revisit Vice City please!

The question is, and I say this as a big rockstar fan. Do we still even need Rockstar anymore? I feel like the industry is moving past them, there games are somewhat outdated and as much as I love RDR 2 for the story I don't think it was successful as much as they wanted it to be. We have Naughty Dog and CD Projekt Red. Do we still need Rockstar making games? I'm trying to be brutally objective here despite my love for the company

RDR2 broke records! The biggest entertainment opening weekend in history and the second fastest selling game ever (GTAV #1) is not successful now?

Rockstar games are still unmatched in quality and size.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With Red Dead's online not catching on like GTA V's did I'm sure they'll want to work on getting GTA VI out the door early in the next console cycle.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I don't buy this for a second. They have no reason to make a 6th game after how poorly 5 sold.

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Dope, everyone in here acting like smart asses but as soon as R* announces it officially everyone will lose their shit.

Also, it's time for the series to leave the USA

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
No way, wow, like, crazy, like, who would have thought.

Just out of nowhere like that, completely off the wall crazy. Wow.

GTA VI. I never would have thought. Gee.

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
This reminds me of the that leak about the PS5 by that one indie dev on Reddit

As for GTA 6, I can't give out any specific information but expect a teaser from Rockstar Games in Late 2021 and expect the game to be released in 2023.

And then there was this
Gta 6 Holiday 2020 most probably,not hearing anything ps4 related (hearing that Sony is paying huge money to secure 1 month time exclusive for ps5). Been hearing rumors about Miami and New York,so 2 big cities,but im not sure if thats 100% true

It's too much of a coincidence that these GTA6 rumours are popping up relating to PS5 and next gen. Imagine Sony isn't at this E3 because all that money went towards securing a months exclusivity for GTA 6. We're talking a lot of money here potentially....

May 17, 2018
I don't think they'll ever top GTAV for me, and I'd like to see a new IP from Rockstar, but, I'm sure I'd be hype as shit for a new one.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Woman protagonist would happen if there is multiple protagonists. I don't see rockstar ever doing a sole female protagonist.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
I think people are missing the significance here. The significance is gta 6 being NEXT. That means those Bully 2 rumors are most likely fake.