• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
One of the biggest Russian bloggers Anton Logvinov shared this information in his latest video. He predicted that Death Stranding will come to PC before the official announcement (tho it wasn't that hard) and now said this:

To everyone who was moaning when at the beginning of the year I said that Death Stranding will come to PC - I suggest taking chill pills and screaming that I'm crazy like you did at the beginning of the year. Because Horizon Zero Dawn will be available on PC on February next year. Hopefully you guys are alive, the announcement will be soon.

Later he added:

I'm talking to different developers who are making something for the PlayStation 5, and they said to me that Sony warns them "keep the PC version in mind"

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Nah.

Lots of people "predicted" that DS was coming to PC.. because the original agreement between KojimaPro and Sony specified as such.

That said, Decima on PC will be utterly mind-blowing (it already is on a PS4 Pro!). But that majesty will be witnessed via DS and not HZD.

That said, we know more Sony games will come to PC. But I expect that'll be mostly (or only) multiplayer/shared world games, I expect the Predator game will come to PC for example. Perhaps Dreams one day.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Death Stranding would come to PC was a thing right when the game got announced.
Sony only has a timed exclusive deal.

So why should I trust this guy?

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
That would actually be good. Ultrawide, 4k 60fps and a freaking steam controller with gyro aiming. Playing the game with dual analog stick on the pro is too much of a not so enjoyably struggle but a dream is a dream and reality kill dreams.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they do this? Just undercuts the potential PS5 remaster. Don't buy it. Death Standing is an entirely different model.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
dwEhUrhh.jpg

The fucking meltdown this would cause if it actually happened, go on Sony, you know you want to.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I understand Microsoft porting games to PC, they have Windows 10 to promote, but Sony? I mean, I'll be extremely pleased if they start porting their games too if they just want more money, no problem, I'll give you some, I probably wasn't going to buy another console either - almost definitely if this starts happening.

Maybe they just make more money on software than they do hardware, and they think PC gamers are separate enough (if all this is true).

It will probably mean another launcher long term. I definitely won't pay for PS+ on PC though.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Doubt it. Death Stranding on PC was believable because it's an IP owned and made by an independent studio.

If it actually happens, then anything could happen.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I love the reactions in these type of threads because they will be hilarious to read later.

Same thing happend with DS.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
And of course all those pc ports led to what i feared, port begging hell.

Cutty

Oct 31, 2017
With Decima now on PC via Death Stranding, maybe Sony are experimenting?

I'm personally sceptical, but it is a new era. I'd say if Sony does this, it will be very interesting to see how the fans interpret PlayStation exclusives going forward, given the debates that popped up when Microsoft started moving over Xbox first-party to PC as well.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably a "technically" because it's gonna be on PSnow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.