• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope this is true.

Hopefully comes with improvements on water effects and of course, interactions with the foliage.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
I would love to see it happen - that combat with keyboard and mouse controls and a high framerate would be fantastic - but I don't believe it will.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who gives a shit what the score was? So many around here harp on about how reviews and scores don't matter until it happens to be about a particular game they get defensive over. I didn't say it wasn't good at all either, but go ahead and look for something to suit your argument.

I think you're are the one here who needs an argument to prove that the game wasn't so good so a PS5 version wouldn't makes sense.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO The PC version was confirmed in the game's official website back then.
And for years people said it didn't mean anything because it was before Sony secured the IP. Seriously, go read any Death Stranding PC threads before the announcement and you'll see what people really thought of this "confirmation". The idea that it was obvious all along is ludicrous when I had to read threads after threads of people dismissing it.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Seems very unlikely. It is a PS exclusive, owned by Sony (I think)... why would they want to release it on PC?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really buy this rumor but if that rumored State of Play with a Resi 3 announcement is true then this could pop up there.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Would be cool, but I'm not really interested. Now if this was about a certain From Software game...

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
People really are rewritting history with Death Stranding on PC. No, it wasn't "known" at all, in fact that 2015 interview mentioning PC was always laughed at because it was seen as believers grapsping at straws. It wasn't obvious at all.

Yup. Fucking history rewriting lol.
"IT'S SONY'S PROPERTY !!"
"LOOK IT'S DECIMA ENGINE !!"
"THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN REWRITTEN !!!"
"STOP PORT BEGGING ! CERNY IS WORKING ON IT ! SAME FOR GUERILLA !!"

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure about this. Sony is very much in the console selling business and the idea that a better version of their games might come to PC down the line erodes that day 1 must buy that they've exploited to great success this gen to push the consoles sales alongside the release of their tentpole releases. I know Horizon is an older game, but it would be a bad precedent.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Would be great if true but I can't see it at all. I need to try it again I got bogged down about 15 hours in.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
And for years people said it didn't mean anything because it was before Sony secured the IP. Seriously, go read any Death Stranding PC threads before the announcement and you'll see what people really thought of this "confirmation". The idea that it was obvious all along is ludicrous when I had to read threads after threads of people dismissing it.
You are missing the point:
There were people that speculated DS was coming to PC, going by your comments i assume you were one of them, and the reason why a few people thought it wasnt an exclusive was because of that early confirmation, meanwhile most did think the game turned into full exclusive later, but the fact that there was reason to think death stranding would come to PC, makes his prediction being correct not strong enough of a proof that they are legitimate

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Release current gen games on PC (and profit) then make the sequel exclusive to PS5 to get PC only gamers to buy it.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
It could happen, although this is a very different situation from Death Stranding. It was obvious as hell that that game was coming to PC from the get go, but Horizon is a full-on first-party game, made by one of their own studios.

But hey, the leadership is different now. Maybe Jim Ryan is eager to put more stuff on PC.

Oct 28, 2017
Take it with a huge grain of salt. Not that long ago Logvinov said there are gonna be Hellblade 0 and Hellblade 2 at E3 2019.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
You are missing the point:
There were people that speculated DS was coming to PC, going by your comments i assume you were one of them, and the reason why a few people thought it wasnt an exclusive was because of that early confirmation, meanwhile most did think the game turned into full exclusive later, but the fact that there was reason to think death stranding would come to PC, makes his prediction being correct not strong enough of a proof that they are legitimate

You could argue back then about DS coming to PC or not. The same cant be said for HZD. I don't see it happening.
But back on DS, a lot of people were definitely more definite in their statements, that it wasn't happening. Lot of people changed their mind AFTER the announcement.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
W H A T ?

It's not even PS Meeting/E3 2020 yet...

But I actually support them (Guerrilla) to do it.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
If Microsoft is putting all of their games on PC, I really don't see why Sony wouldn't follow suit. Its a big advantage to be seen as the publisher who wants everyone to be able to play their games.

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017
Conspiracy corner: HZD on PC will be inferior to PS5 HZD. So Sony gets both money for the software and promotion of the new hardware. Also HZD2 as the launch title for PS5 would be announced at the same time.
In a weird way, a PC release could reignite interest in the franchise before HZD2 drops as a launch PS5 title.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
You could argue back then about DS coming to PC or not. The same cant be said for HZD. I don't see it happening.
But back on DS, a lot of people were definitely more definite in their statements, that it wasn't happening. Lot of people changed their mind AFTER the announcement.
Sure, i agree that most including me really found it hard to believe, that there is no way itll release on PC, but my point is that this youtuber speculating that death stranding will release on PC being the evidence that he is legitimate is too weak by itself, especially when we have other people here presenting a bunch of other cases when they were wrong and even paint this youtuber as a known BSer

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
It makes sense for Sony to release older games on PC since anyone who has a PS4 who wanted to would've played them by now.

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Console wars, long history of similar behaviour
If Microsoft is putting all of their games on PC, I really don't see why Sony wouldn't follow suit. Its a big advantage to be seen as the publisher who wants everyone to be able to play their games.

Because Playstation games sell Xbox games dont.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
The modding community could certainly improve some aspects of the game and make it even better.
Also, more modded skins for Alloy!!

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, i agree that most including me really found it hard to believe, that there is no way itll release on PC, but my point is that this youtuber speculating that death stranding will release on PC being the evidence that he is legitimate is too weak by itself, especially when we have other people here presenting a bunch of other cases when they were wrong and even paint this youtuber as a known BSer

Yeah, I agree here. DS coming to PC didn't need insider knowledge to claim so. I've been saying so since the announcement, yet I have no insider knowledge. That's rather weak to "prove something".

Because Playstation games sell Xbox games dont.

Well then, they'd sell even more.

Feb 26, 2018
That dude is infamous here. He is like russian Tidux. HZD may come to PC but this guy knows absolutely nothing lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.