• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 6 days, 5 hours, 51 minutes, 50 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

[RUMOR] image of 2 PS5 devkits and Dualshock 5 controllers leaked

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Zoomed in:

EDIT:
I am giving the PS4 and PS4 pro devkits some space so people won’t confuse them for the PS5

theres also PS4 and PS4 Pro Devkit in the back, reference shots for PS4 and Pro devkits:
EDIT2: seems like i gotta clarfiy some more as people still get confused:
PS4 AND PS4 PRO DEVKITS, NOT PS5. THESE ARE OLD REFERENCE PHOTOS.

Last edited:

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Please, Sony. Convex or concave sticks. These half n half sticks are dumb and bad.

EDIT: Also those devkits belong in this video

Dimajjio

Oct 13, 2019
Surely there has to be some good silicon in that because of all those vents! I like the little screen on the right, reminiscent of Xbox One X dev kit.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I hate the design of the devkit, but it probably won't reflect the final console.

DS5 looks quite nice. More weight to it which helps my bigger hands and some better microtexturing on the sticks from the look of it.