• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Zoomed in:
unknown.png

EDIT:
I am giving the PS4 and PS4 pro devkits some space so people won't confuse them for the PS5

theres also PS4 and PS4 Pro Devkit in the back, reference shots for PS4 and Pro devkits:
EDIT2: seems like i gotta clarfiy some more as people still get confused:
PS4 AND PS4 PRO DEVKITS, NOT PS5. THESE ARE OLD REFERENCE PHOTOS.
caca-noscale.jpg

z5zouputlmkrbznm7vry.jpg

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
That design is so good, holy shit. Final design better implement the V like that.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very glad that the actual console won't look like that thing. God it looks dumb.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Don't look too much into the design of the dev kit. It won't be the final one.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
I am alllllll for a wacky-looking console again.

Controller looks surprisingly off-brand. Like a bulky Mad Catz controller.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I mean its a box with io, not the real design. Not sure what to discuss about this lol

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Please, Sony. Convex or concave sticks. These half n half sticks are dumb and bad.

EDIT: Also those devkits belong in this video

Dimajjio

Oct 13, 2019
Surely there has to be some good silicon in that because of all those vents! I like the little screen on the right, reminiscent of Xbox One X dev kit.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
Not that it will look like that but that Devkit looks like a fucking fisher price toy.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I hate the design of the devkit, but it probably won't reflect the final console.

DS5 looks quite nice. More weight to it which helps my bigger hands and some better microtexturing on the sticks from the look of it.