• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
fiePA63.png

www.resetera.com

Lance McDonald: Media Molecule had a PC version of Dreams ready to ship that was canceled. PS5 version was in the works.

Bloodborne PC/PS5 was at one point in the works. Haven't heard anything in literal years so I wouldn't hold my breath, but Lance was correct there.

haJXmoj.jpeg

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was supposed to be a straightforward job. What happened ffs

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Never played this one. Would be a lovely PS5 release for me.

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
Maybe it already exists, we just don't have enough Insight. Anyone got some extra Madmen's Knowledge?

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I will never understand what is up with Sony and Bloodborne.

I mean they have re-released The Last of Us 2 and are doing so for Until Dawn of all things...

BRVR

Mar 9, 2022
Just wish Sony would release it so I don't ever have to hear about it again

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
I think they are waiting to announce the remaster with the movie and sequel.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
If the long term plan is to convert players into consumers of GAAS slop, it makes complete sense of course.

Yeah I'm salty 🙈

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Okay, maybe just maybe...it's From? not saying I know anything but maybe they have more say then we think?

Feb 13, 2018
I am guessing we get a full blown remake like with Demons Souls when the game turns 10 years old. So next year.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just gonna assume Jim Ryan looked at it and was like "That's gay not the last of us, delete it now".

Jan 11, 2018
Dunedin, New Zealand
Look, I'm just saying that literally this week I bought a PS4 for the sole purpose of finally playing Bloodborne. So as far as I'm concerned the odds of getting a PC port now are higher than ever.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
it's because Bloodborne didn't win GOTY that year so Sony just assumes no one likes it.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
One that, even if it's good, will inevitably make fundamental changes to the game's immaculate art-style :(

I know there are a few people who had their gripes with Demon's Souls Remake.

I didn't.

I loved the new coat of paint. So I'd be more than happy with a full remake.