• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Looked for a thread, didn't find one. This "leak" comes from reddit so take with a grain of salt. Honestly I'm kinda 50/50 on if this is legit.
https://reddit.app.link/WL4z8wXj43
4kDRsql_d.jpg

For reference here is the PS5 dev kit
jpg

EKoVqizXYAA5tOt-b072.jpg

If this is legit or not is up for debate, it honestly looks legit and it's the type of mistake I could see happening, but it's also reddit and a phone pic, so it's split for me. If the PS5 does end up looking similar to the dev kit then I'd be pretty happy, the "V" or "5" shape definitely makes the console stand out more, especially against the boxy, angular look of the 4 and against it's competitors

itchi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would think this design is to allow multiple dev kits to be stacked while still receiving airflow so I doubt this is the final design.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
The only reason for the Consummate Vs™ is to allow airflow into the top of the dev kit when stacked. It makes no sense for a home console.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I hope the console ends up looking nothing like.. that.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Thread locked per OP request as this information does not appear to be reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.