• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dgsgswkjps.jpg

Apparently Lady Gaga has joined forces with CD Projekt Red to work on their upcoming game, Cyberpunk 2077.

According to Actugaming.net Lady Gaga has recorded some motion-capture sessions in studio with the Polish game house in the past months, and may appear on the game as a regular character. What we know for sure is that the collaboration will be announced during the upcoming E3 2019.

https://www.actugaming.net/cyberpunk-2077-lady-gaga-apparition-e3-2019-197511/

The rumor about a collaboration between Lady Gaga and CPR started last September when the game house replied to an old tweet dated November 2012.

Last edited:

electroaffe

Oct 28, 2017
Berlin
She's a great artist and has proven her talent as an actress in various movies, episodes and her own music clips. I'm optimistic about this.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now that she's mastered both the music and acting industries, I suppose it's only natural that she come for gaming next.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
I can see her being a singer in some fancy cyber night club that gives you a quest. I approve of this.

Yea, I can see something like t his. She'll just be a futuristic version of herself, some type of performer, maybe similar to Diva Plavalangua from Fifth Element, a famed performer with maybe a small mission related to her. As well being involved in some of the soundtrack, seems neat.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
I want to believe this rumor. Never been a fan of her, but after watching "A Star is Born" I would love to see and hear her in this game.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Presumably she's going to be playing a "rockerboy" type character from the tabletop RPG. Their unique skill is Charismatic Leadership, letting them gather and incite crowds into action.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry. It will probably not a pop OST.

To PopERA:
you deep down know that Lady Gaga is never gonna make another pop album

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): inflammatory commentary over a series of posts, previous related infractions
Urgh. Hopfefully, we can shoot her...

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Bradley Cooper will sign on as the games new director and co-star. The new plot will follow the journey of 2 human lovers and their decision to upload their conciousness into androids so that their love can live on... narrated by Sam Elliot.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
She is perfect as a weird cyberpunk popstar for 2077. I hope she has a full questline. She is awesome.

Z-Brownie

Nov 6, 2017
she is probably doing the robot actress charater that we can see in the trailer coming out of a flying car