[RUMOR/LEAK?] L.A. Noire Part Two OST accidentally uploaded to YouTube by Warner Music

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Why do you think they ported it on Switch and pushed the VR versions so hard? The sequel was inevitable in my opinion.

Prismatico

Oct 27, 2017
Why do you think they ported it on Switch and pushed the VR versions so hard? The sequel was inevitable in my opinion.
I think they were just getting some more money back from an investment that didn't really pay off (enough for what they wanted at least). This doesn't appear to be real regardless.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
No way, I believe it until they announce it. How do you add an online component to L.A. Noire to make stupid amounts of cash with?

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Would be great if true. Still need to beat the first one, but I like it.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I never would've imagined them working on a sequel to L.A Noire. This such a great news for me, just need Bully 2 before GTA VI and I'll be set.

Milennia

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
No way this game exists, I would love for it to happen but yeah

I remember all the controversy that came from making the first game and Bondi just dying from it

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Didn't think a sequel would ever come. I'll def check this out if it ever happens.

Jiminy

Avenger
Mar 29, 2018
All signs say fake, but it's weird if it got taken down so quickly. Surely if it wasn't legit, nobody official would care.

... if it was ever up in the first place.