• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
Sweet.

How would they add local multiplayer from PSP games? ...Would they remove that?..

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Apparently the input lag is really bad on the first remaster. A real shame - I'd love these on PS4.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Probably one of the announcements tonight then. This is cool, I hope they do more PSP remasters. Daxter and Jeanne D'arc please.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the input lag is really bad on the first remaster. A real shame - I'd love these on PS4.

I've been really confused by this claim. Greg Miller is the biggest Patapon fan I've ever seen and he managed to play/Platinum the game without issue. Yet we have people claiming the game is "literally unplayable".

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna bother if they don't fix the input lag issues from the first game on PS4. As someone else said, it's basically unplayable.

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
Patapon is rhythm game with specific rhythm for everything.

PS4 game is different from PSP game, but if you time your presses bit differently, it won't be unplayable. I Platinumed the Game. But yes, the rhythm is different so it can confuse people.

WillySJ3

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm assuming it''s because different HDTVs and sound systems have different audio/video lag, and while rhythm games like Rock Band let you calibrate your setup, this does not.
Yes, that seems to be the problem, a shame really, but is totally playable with a headset or earphones. That's how I played it.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Patapon 2, New From Software game and DMCV?
Tonight is gonna be P A C K E D.
And they tried to tell us there'd be no big announcements tonight.
Nice smoke and mirrors, Sony.