• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
Well I'd like that but it is a bit close to September when some huge games are coming out. I'd give DQ some breathing room, especially because it's already a week after LA. It being sandwiched between two big first party releases doesn't seem great.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also, there doesn't have to be a December game from Nintendo just because they did have one the past 2 years.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
God I can't fucking wait to get my hands on this game. I guess they delayed it a little bit so that it's not launching with the Switch Lite now.

Oct 26, 2017
I doubt it. I think it'll be late August or first week of September.

We have to get another Nindies Showcase in August.

There's also Gamescom before that which had its own Indie highlights. Can't find any info on Nintendo going to Gamescom this year yet, but I'd think LM3 will be given a date by then*.
*(if amazon mexico is right)

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
for the sake of DQ11 i hope they release it a couple of weeks later. jeez, give people some time to finish all those september games.

Date updated

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
They just backpedaled on the release date.
It is again dated as a 2020 release.

Granted, the cat is out of the bag and they know they fucked up. I expect an announcement soon-ish

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018
Played the demo some weeks ago and it was fantastic. Hoping this chapter will break series' sales