• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MesaEterna

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I ordered Luigi's Mansion 3 on Amazon Mexico on June 11. Today I received an email that said it would be shipped on October 4, 2019.
MWyUXTM.jpg

October 4 is a Friday so it is possible, and Switch Lite releases September 20, very soon before LM3, so it may serve as another launch period game.

Amazon Mexico has leaked things correctly in the past, such as these:
&

Hopefully it's real! They can market it again for Halloween, not necessarily release it on Halloween itself.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
That's earlier than I expected. I assumed if it was that early they would have announced it at E3.

Makes sense to try and get it out before Halloween though.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Nintendo's 2nd half of 2019 is insane. Totally makes up for the la luster 2018 and start of the year.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's earlier than I expected and makes late August to then even more packed. Like as many as 10 games I'm interested in releasing over that month and a bit.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Of course it was going to be halloween what did you expect :)
I think game is ready but they are keeping until October for marketing purposes.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Dang they got like 10 games between Astral Chain on August 30th and Luigi's Mansion on Oct 3rd. What does that leave the rest of the 3 months besides Pokemon?

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
Damn, how are we supposed enjoy the games when we have a different one coming out every week?

Astral chain. Aug 30
Spyro. Sept 3
Deamon x machina. Sept 13
Links awakening. Sept 20
DQXIS. Sept 27

Too many, save this for December.

Last edited:

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
If true, that's sooner than I expected. I thought it would be late October. I don't think I'll get it right away since I'll be getting Link's Awakening only a couple of weeks beforehand, but I'll likely use one of my vouchers on it towards the end of the month.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
If its true, then damn. The second half of the year is stacked.
Next Level Games must have fixed whatever didn't allow them to get a secure date on October.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh and time to get another set of eshop vouchers. D:

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, how are we supposed enjoy the games when we have a different one coming out every week?

Astral chain. Aug 30
Spyro. Sept 3
Damon x machina. Sept 13
Links awakening. Sept 20
DQXIS. Sept 27

No kidding. I wonder if there has ever been a month that is so densely packed with major releases on a Nintendo platform. I'm looking at those games and I'm not even sure I can remember a launch month with so much.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
October was always the safe bet, being sandwiched between Link's Awakening and Pokemon SwSh. 4th is earlier than I'd anticipate though. Maybe they'd rather have it closer to Link's Awakening rather than releasing it too close to Pokemon.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Shit I might have to skip out on Zelda now, between borderlands 3 and this being right after I think the middle game has to take the hit

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Dang they got like 10 games between Astral Chain on August 30th and Luigi's Mansion on Oct 3rd. What does that leave the rest of the 3 months besides Pokemon?

Knowing Nintendo it will probably be just Pokémon for the rest of the year lol. Release 10 games in September and then just one game for the last quarter because reasons.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
2019 is the new Nintendo Switch highwater mark

And we don't even have a main Mario or Zelda in the mix. Just an admittedly awesome remake , a 2D mario port and and a sequel to a maker

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
sounds too good to be true. a haunted house game in EARLY october? are we sure it's not 2 days before halloween? ...or december?

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
That's great, but after that 3 whole months for just Pokémon to "breathe"? Unless there are still some 2019 first party games yet to be revealed.

Post september third party lineup is not as crowded as September too: Doom Eternal, The Witcher 3, Darksiders Genesis and Alien Isolation. There has to be more. Something tells me this september direct is going to be PACKED.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Between this, Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, & DQXIS, Late August - Early October looks fucking packed.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
What a magical Halloween this will be. You can go to the store to get Count Chocula, AND you can get Luigi's Mansion 3.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Dragon quest xi just can't catch a break with Spidey last year and now this year sandwiched between LA remake and LM3

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
I expected that they were aiming for an October release date for Halloween month, but I expected a mid-late October release.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017

Astral chain. Aug 30
Spyro. Sept 3
Deamon x machina. Sept 13
Links awakening. Sept 20
DQXIS. Sept 27

Animal Crossing to be moved forward to December. BELIEVE.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
If the release date is real, I will have to skip it, too many games are releasing and something must be left for the future.