• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which team are you in, hooman? (NOTE: Vote-changing disabled!)

• #TeamReal

Votes: 2,046 67.7%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 978 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sambills

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
honestly i feel like this leak has reignited some hype for smash for me, it feels like we had lost that mystery around the game and forum speculation that we had with brawl, it feels like we are back to everyone kind of knowing stuff but noone actually knowing shit

RainRainRain

Jan 15, 2018
User Banned (1 Month): Rationalising and dismissing harassment. Account still in junior phase.
Insiders often make the mistake of making information look more solid than it is. How often has a 'source' from an insider turn out to have been wrong because actual development changed at the last minute?

As a former member of the games media, I rarely hinted anything to avoid too much undesired attention. To a degree, you are responsible for attention brought on you because you decided to open up about a topic you might have verifiable knowledge. You are often encouraged to be smart about when and if you decide to hint at something or talk about it.

This does not mean you are responsible for another agent making threats against you or other illogical immoral behavior, but if you can avoid it, you should. When you whistle for dogs, wolves sometimes appear.

Great post.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The discussion of this thread has gone past its original topic. Harassment of individuals is not something we tolerate here. If substantial information confirming or deconfirming this rumor surfaces. Feel free to make a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.