• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which team are you in, hooman? (NOTE: Vote-changing disabled!)

• #TeamReal

Votes: 2,046 67.7%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 978 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Why Crash? He has not history with Nintendo like Banjo.

What?
The only Crash games that didn't reach a Nintendo console were the 5 PS1 games, and Twinsanity if I remember correctly. It also had at least 4 exclusive game games on Nintendo. I know Crash is primarily seen as PS, but there's Nintendo history.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
The one thing this has going for me is that it seems silly to have two Golden Sun tracks shackled to two different game series.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I see no reason not to believe. I also know how far people have gone for past fakes, but it's more fun just to go with it.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What?
The only Crash games that didn't reach a Nintendo console were the 5 PS1 games, and Twinsanity if I remember correctly. It also had at least 4 exclusive game games on Nintendo. I know Crash is primarily seen as PS, but there's Nintendo history.
That's not what I'm talking about...

Banjo is always thought of as a Nintendo character and was at the forefront of the N64. Crash never had that tie with Nintendo.

Oct 25, 2017
I never paid much attention to people begging for "The Chorus Kids", but having finally watched that mini game, FUCKING REALLY?!

Smash fans will write your roster wishes off in the most condescending way and then immediately suggest something way more stupid.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
The three banners look different. Has character reveals stretched the banner in the past? Theres more room for instance between Pokemon trainer and Villager with the inclusion of Chorus kids.
The banner has changed three times.
-There was a version shown off in the E3 direct without Ridley on it, but Ridley was on the one put on the site after E3 (since the site went up after his reveal)
-After the Smash Direct that revealed Simon/Richter/Chrom/Dark Samus/K. Rool
-After Isabelle was revealed.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Mach Rider would make me legit cry. I've been asking for Mach Rider since Brawl. My heart would literally stop.

Banjo is one thing, but Mach Rider was my one true desire.

Sakurai you short ass crazy motherfucker

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mach Rider and Shadow are fucking great, but I will cry tears of joy when I finally see Banjo in Smash.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
Would gladly take this leak.

Banjo Kazooie might be the best possible third-party addition to the series after Sonic and Megaman.

Mach Rider as the retro character is fun. Still think Takamaru 'deserved' it more, but she should have such an unique playstyle I can't complain.

Smash getting some Rhythm Heaven representation is nice. Music should be god like. Hopefully the moveset will incorporate timing the attacks in some way.

Isaac is overall a good addition to the game. Expecting his Playstyle to be a combination of Earthbound and Fire Emblem.

I'm a bit meh on Geno but his inclusion is expected based on fan demans. Hoping Sakurai will put some charm in the character to make him more appealing for those who haven't played Super Mario RPG.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I never paid much attention to people begging for "The Chorus Kids", but having finally watched that mini game, FUCKING REALLY?!

Smash fans will write your roster wishes off in the most condescending way and then immediately suggest something way more stupid.
People just wanted representation for Rhythm Heaven, regardless of who it was. If Sakurai choose the Chorus Kids to represent the series than that's his decision.

nintendoman58

Oct 25, 2017
#TeamFake

I don't think there's that many newcomers left to be honest. Unless Sakurai is planning on dumping them all in one more direct before the release date.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Banjo-Kazooie...

Please. Would be disappointed about no Layton and no new Pokemon (yet?) and that Grinch pick is... something but wow BK, Shadow, Chorus Kids and Geno would be a hell of a finish for me, adding onto the already great picks of Inkling, Ridley, Isabelle and Chrom.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
This feels like way too many niche pulls for the final few characters.

Although Ken and Shadow i already thought would be obvious ones.

Dont know most of these characters apart from isaac, but having new characters from new games and franchises is great. Because seriously if i see one more fire emblem character i will scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.