• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on my timeline. Source is a self post on r/PS4.

The Pasta Sauce

Image is 2spoopy4me

NcjW4rM.png

Remaster me if old or posted before

Oct 27, 2017
Considering Layden will bring news in a next PS Blogcast, something have definilty changed compared to what he announced before at PSX. A full remake collection makes a lot of sense after the tremendous success of Crash and the upcoming Spyro success. Go big or go nothing.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
1st Crash, then Spyro, then Wipeout. Now Medievil. I am eagerly awaiting the day when Tomba!, Ape Escape, Colony Wars were being remake/remastered

Brinksman

Oct 25, 2017
The Nerd Mag said:
Now, while there is a box art and everything, there's a good chance that this rumor is true, but for now, take this with a grain of salt, because it could be one of the best-made rumors out there. But, most of what they're saying here, makes a lot of a sense, because it would make sense for both games to remastered, and the best way to continue a series, right now, is to make enough money from the remasters and see how well the public handles the game and work on a sequel.

I would pay the price of the game to have Paul Darrow read this out.

The Reddit post they didn't link to: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9qb2vw/medievil_skeletal_collection_ps4_info_trailer/

Status
Not open for further replies.