• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtkP9vThLw4&feature=youtu.be

A leak seems to have come out from a Youtuber named Doctre81 with a LinkedIn slip. He's has been known for doing some detective work, discovering these types of leaks which have been accurate in the past.

Got a screencap of the job description from LinkedIn myself:

BBMHli2.jpg

Edit: The Ace Combat 7 piece in the LinkedIn picture is specifically talking about the VR section, which is true. It is confirmed exclusive to PS4/PSVR

Edit 2:
Also worth mentioning that a lot of the devs who work at Bandai Namco Singapore have come over from LucasFilm and have worked on Star Wars 1313. There's some good devs here.

Detailed a bit more here:https://press-start.com.au/news/nintendo/2018/02/07/suggests-metroid-prime-4-developed-bandai-namco/

Edit 3:
It also mention this:

• Concept Design – Created many design concepts in order to meet Nintendo's exacting requirements.

• VIP Presentation – Regularly presented pitches, storyboards, design directives, and gameplay to both Nintendo Headquarters and Bandai Namco Entertainment Group.

So yeah, definitely part of the development.

MOD EDIT: As this thread progresses, please take care not to derail into conversations surrounding the ethics of system exclusivity or games available on other platforms. Please keep your contributions related to the rumor in the OP and not about other exclusive releases on other consoles and do not use this thread as a place to criticize third-party developers for their exclusive support, financed or otherwise.

Last edited:

Buffum

Nov 17, 2017
Do we have any way of proving this LinkedIn profile is legit?
Couldn't someone fake this pretty easily?

Hoping it's real, but you gotta keep it skeptical.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yooooo video games is crazy man. LinkedIn is a great tool.

Last edited:

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I think I need to take "assistance with Mother 3 localization" off my Linkedin finally. Been pissing LOTS of people off. :X

Garf02

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Aint BN Sing a new branch, no way Nintendo will a litteral no body handle their Franchise revival game

kdoll08

Oct 25, 2017
Please god let this be true. I have missed ridge racer so much. I just picked up ridge racer 6 for Xbox again recently.

SieteBlanco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would you actually write the title you're working on is "exclusive to X platform" in your LinkedIn profile?

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
I was listening to the Ridge Racers soundtrack the other day.

I'd imbibe massive donkey cock for another soundtrack this good.

MoonFrog

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with them having not done anything. I was asking because I don't know, but looking at their site it does look like they're new?

tbyte64

Dec 30, 2017
Wasn't the Bandai-Namco MP4 been rumored before? I feel like I remember someone throwing that around this forum before.

MesaEterna

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Wait I thought this was a joke thread but it's still open?
Ummmmmmmm
RIIIIIDGE RACEEEERR

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
I know nothing about Bandai Namco Singapore but it's entirely possible they're an external collaborator/asset farm and not the primary developer.