• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stole from the MGS subreddit, thanks to naninho205 from reddit

http://armature.com/fwp_portfolio/mgshd

Archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180210180409/http://armature.com/fwp_portfolio/mgshd

Lock if old or a nothing burger

Edit: Armature did not handle the PS3 version of the HD Collection and it was Bluepoint who did the PS3 version.

Update: Feb 11, 2018

DualShockers reports that this is simply a typo on their new website.

Word comes Jonathan Zamkoff, head of business development at Armature Studios. When asked by DualShockers if they were working on Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS4, he let us know that it was a typo on an otherwise new website:

Jonathan Zamkoff: "Unfortunately this was simply a typo by one of our web developers and is neither a leak nor indication that the MGS HD collection is coming to PS4. Or that Armature is working on any new MGS games."

Last edited:

T'Challa Shakur

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
This and Mass Effect Trilogy are literally the only games I'll ever buy from EA and Konami again.

Why?

Because Fuck them cheap ass, lack of vision having ass niggas over there. Fuck em. Thats why.

Jimmyfenix

Oct 25, 2017
To make things more interesting. They didn't do peace walker since the remaster was not included on vita. Yet Peace walker is included in the image above.

also to my knowledge they didn't work on the PS3 versions either

Deleted member 15497

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Nice :V

sNbyhhC.png

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
If it includes 4 or is a port of the Legacy collection then I've already bought it in the future and my past self has simply yet to catch up.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Might just be a mistake, listing PS4 and Vita instead of PS3 and Vita. I mean, why isn't PS3 mentioned on the list of platforms?

Edit: Oh right, Bluepoint did the PS3 version.

Stardestroyer

Oct 31, 2017
Seriously, I always wonder why the overzealous mods here and in the old site allowed it.

Edit. Just to be clear I don't want to derail. I am also black. A group of people within a similar racial group can in fact have differences of opinion. I am generally weary of whenever someone online uses it, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Bluepoint were busy with SOTC so I guess it makes sense that Armature would be the ones doing it.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Not port begging, but if this is true, there's not really much excuse to not put them on PC either.

Jimmyfenix

Oct 25, 2017

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a weird typo to make, I'm gonna say it's real. A shame it probably won't be the 3DS version of 3 though.

I'll also be a little bummed if there's no PC or Switch versions, the former needs to happen just for archival purposes while the latter would just be nice to have, especially considering the controls are far better suited to play them portably than the Vita ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.