• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHea...3_leak_possible_world_list_obviously_not_all/

Okay, So I'm going to go ahead and say that I've done my own research and I have ran across the files that were supposedly leaked I am not however able to download any of them probably due to the fact I don't run any software and that square has probably removed all of these files by now (though they are still searchable) I'm going to give the files that I have found and give my idea of what these worlds are as well as what other people think they are.

TS - More than likely Toy Story, there are files such as "Airdroid robot", "Gigas", "Floor A", "Flor B", "Floor C", Gunball machine, area doll stage, areadollflamenco, areadollshelf, areadollflamenco, areadollcastle, areadollcushion, areabosscube, areabosscone

RA - Probably Rapunzel (Tangled), has Bonfire, Cliffhill, Curvecliff, Limestone cave, Swamp Clover, mushroom, lead flower, jagged grass, dead hornbeam, wetlandlamp, torch, mountain, lavender, tower door, branch the only weird thing with this one is there are Wetland Tarzan Tree files with them.

FZ02 - Frozen...I believe this is Frozen and for the love of god pleaase don't make it a musical if it is Square. Has A LOT of Icicle files, Crystal, Hexpillar, Lamp, fences. There is literally like Icicle files label A, B, C, D as well as Area files labeled the same way. Some of these are jpgs, but again I cannot download any of these files sadly.

RG - Radiant Garden maybe? Has Castle, monitor, computer, machine, door, pipe A, pipe B, pendulum, balance stick, arc gate, house, castlebehind, computer room

DP - Land of Departure maybe? Or maybe it's Daybreak P... Has a lot of castle files. Castlehandrail, castlewall, castlestaindglass, castlefloor, castlestage

HE - Probably Hercules groundstairswall, groundstairspillar, groundstairsbrokenwall, buildingroof, stoneblock, arc relief, arc stone, arc pillar, Hercules doll,pot broken, hammer

PO - More than likely Winnie the Pooh tree, rabbithouse, landry, honeypot, scarecrow, vegetables, bridge, fence,

DC - Probably Disney Castle There are library bookshelf, candle, chair, ink bottle,library fireplace, dog bed

World list so far:

Twilight Town

Mysterious Tower

Olympus

Kingdom of Corona

Galaxy Toys

San Fransokyo

Monstropolis

Arendelle

100 Acre Woods

Radiant Garden

Disney Castle

DP (Land of Departure?) (Wait...Dp...Daybreak Plaza maybe or maybe eve Daybreak Palace?)

I could not find anything for the Monster Inc world, but they supposedly came from the same site, so perhaps they are indeed credible. I guess only time will tell as well as with this, but do give your opinions on what you think.

TL;DR

Frozen world and 100 Acre woods seemed to be confirmed. Believe this is from the same source that people got the Monster's Inc stuff.

edit:

To those asking where this file list is from: the FTP server this was from was indexed by a FTP search engine, so it must have been public. The FTP server's IP is unknown and has, according to the leaker, gone offline after it was indexed, but according to the filenames, it seems to be a server used as communication between Square Enix and an art contractor. You can check it for yourself by looking up "SQEX/From" here.

DP is very likely Land of Departure as it was apparently referred to as that in BBS, and Disney Castle might be cutscene-only as only the library room is in that file list. The list is incomplete though, so who knows.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If this is legit...
  • Frozen's presence shouldn't surprise anybody. *lights RogersBase signal*
  • The (current) lack of Incredibles is kinda concerning.
  • Moana would have been nice, but I get that it was too recent in relation to when KH3 started development. Same for Zootopia.

Last edited:

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Frozen uuuuugggghhh

I like the other worlds though. Hopefulley its optional though

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
If this is legit...
  • Frozen's presence shouldn't surprise anybody.
  • Moana would have been nice, but I get that it was too recent in relation to when KH3 started development.

Zootopia would have been nice too, but like you said, those films are probably too recent.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Frozen was part of the Monsters leak but there weren't any images. Anyway, Frozen was to be expected.

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I saw the pictures when they leaked, at least a few of them. I know there was more than the 5 or so I saw.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I will be legit pissed if KH3 does not have Zootopia

Ever since I saw that film I thought "man it would be so fucking cool to explore this world in a video game"

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all seriously thought SE and Disney were gonna not put ice waifu in this game?

Frozen world was a lock for KH3, leaks or no.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Meh Frozen ... Please less shitty 3D Disney and more classic cartoon child nostalgia for old me :(

You can do Marvel and Star Wars for Nu Disney stuff :p

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Why are people hating on Frozen? Because it's popular? Going to be fun running around in that world.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Looking at the world list, seems like we still need a few more Disney worlds. I think I'd like to see Wreck-It Ralph or Moana as worlds, both would be amazing.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
If this is legit...
  • Frozen's presence shouldn't surprise anybody. *lights RogersBase signal*
  • Moana would have been nice, but I get that it was too recent in relation to when KH3 started development. Same for Zootopia.
Having Big Hero 6 and Incredibles in the same game would be a bit redundant. Incredibles can be in KH4 or whatever is next.

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like it needs Moana and Incredibles to be complete. Current list is just slightly shy of feeling truly "epic".

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding this leak, I think someone might have hacked into Square Enix internal development server it seems, really dodgy stuff! It reminds me back in the old days of Xbox One leaks where a couple of hackers got into some servers and found a bunch of Xbox One Document before the console came out. They were sharing info like there's no tomorrow however the hackers got caught and arrested.

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently it was on a public server. Never confirmed myself since I want no part hah

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still holding out hope for an Atlantis world and Treasure Planet world.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted Wreck-It-Ralph. Have Sora have a legit reason to team up with old Squenix heroes like Chrono. :(

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
All those worlds sound fairly believable to be included in the game. I do hope that they keep out worlds with realistic humans this time, like Pirates of the Caribbean. The tech still isn't there to not make them look odd.

I'll be genuinely surprised if there isn't a Frozen world.