• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read at your own discretion.
07_mk11-characters01.jpg
07_mk11-characters02.jpg
07_mk11-characters03.jpg

If "TER" means Terminator then this game is Day 0 for me

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm curious, is there any way to know if this the full achievement list?
I remember Erron Black was leaked earlier from the same list.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Are these all the as-yet-unannounced ones?

Err - Erron Black
Kun - Kung Lao
Cas - Cassie Cage
Jad - Jade
Cet - ?
Fro - Frost
Kot - Kotal Kahn
Jac - Jacqui (Chance of Jackson "Jax")
Ter - ? Nimbus Terrafaux
Kol - ?

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
most of those were speculated anyway, with the exception of frost and kotal

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
What if Ter is not Terminator

Looks up Wiki to check

Nimbus Terrafaux

Nimbus Terrafaux was rumored to be a playable character (a kickboxer) in the first Mortal Kombat game as an unlockable secret character. It was later revealed as a creation of Electronic Gaming Monthly as part of an April Fool's Day joke, though Ed Boon had originally hinted at the character in an interview with the magazine, which then intentionally published false information on this character, complete with doctored screenshots and a fabricated storyline. The character was included in Game Revolution's list of "Top 10 Old School Mortal Kombat Characters" in 2011.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Erron Black is back. A bit disappointed to not see Sektor, Cyrax, or Triborg. A shame that it seems there are only two more newcomers left to reveal.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'd consider buying the game day 0 if there was a well made Terminator included as the weird character. Seems like a cool character to include as the "weird" movie inclusion.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Erron Black is back. A bit disappointed to not see Sektor, Cyrax, or Triborg. A shame that it seems there are only two more newcomers left to reveal.

Well, he was the best player (SonicFox) in MKX's main. They even gave Erron a trophy/achievement in MKXL that was named after SonicFox (Fox Finish where you win around with a character dying by Erron's caltrops).

Oct 25, 2017
Still see a lot of people in the thread not getting that this isn't the whole roster. Geras isn't there, meaning we don't know who all is missing

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand, there are some obvious omissions that are otherwise almost certain to be on the roster. But maybe Kronika won't get an achievement if she's like an unlockable boss character?

And I could totally see NetherRealm intentionally withholding Reptile, Kitana, Goro, Cyrax/Sektor for DLC packs.