emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy Ssssmokes... My dream cast is real?

Actor Nathan Fillion took to Instagram this morning to make a cryptic post that seems to be teasing something related to Uncharted.

Fillion-Drake.jpg

Fillion posted a picture of rapper Drake and captioned it "Sic Parvis Magna" ("Greatness From Small Beginnings") along with the date July 16. Nathan Drake is the name of the Uncharted game series' protagonist, while the Latin phrase Fillion wrote is the same one that's inscribed on Drake's ring in the game and served as a sort-of motto for the character after he lifted it from real-life British privateer Sir Francis Drake. As such, speculation has run rampant that Fillion might be starring in the Uncharted movie.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/07/12/nathan-fillion-seemingly-teasing-something-uncharted-related

Mod Edit: Updating OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Make the film a sequel to 4, make it Drake passing the torch to his daughter.
Make it the best videogame film.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If this is related to the movie with Tom Holland, then I'm guessing he'll be playing Sully.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I've got no problem with him wanting to play post UC4 Drake. But this movie should've been made after UC 2 to get Fillion still somewhat in his prime.

I feel like it would be someone along the lines of Chris Pine or Bradley Cooper playing Drake now.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine they could get him for dirt cheap considering he's almost entirely a minor TV actor. Still, he seems like discount Nathan Drake/Nolan North. With a bigger production and provided they could have pulled it off, I'd have rather had a de aged Nolan North do it.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
That would be the worst choice ever. Young Nathan Fillion? Sure but as he is now I'll take a hard pass. Hopefully it's just a role in the movie that isn't Drake.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Nathan Fillion was my dream choice but he's just not fit enough for that action. If it's animated I'm all for it.

My dream cast for it now is James Roday.