• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1105

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Leaked via 4chan, according to leaker:
expect these to turn up on WB Games Instagram and Twitter page at 12 PM PST. Might post a little snip it of the trailer.
https://www.instagram.com/wbgames/
The Wayne Enterprises building can be seen in the background. There is an Epic trademark, most likely because of Unreal Engine 4 being used, but we all know what this means for the PC release.
The game is possibly a multiplayer GaaS title outlined in this leak posted a few days ago: https://www.resetera.com/threads/4c...marketing-plans-release-date-and-info.112048/

mH2Injx.png

Last edited:

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Judging from the background of the image, it's Gotham. Wayne Enterprises can be seen.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be garbage. Bring on the Court of Owls game from the superior Batman dev.

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
when will superman get a game? give me a superman game. i heard that ibuki fellow is pretty credible btw.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Epic Games copyright? Oh man. Era's gonna need a dozen more mods for this reveal...

sambills

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
a looter where you play as a low level bad guy who rises his way up? sometimes you fight like, batman?

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah that Epic games logo can't be because of the platform. Or else realistically, PS and Xbox should be there too, there's no way this is just gonna be a pc exclusive. That being said that doesn't mean epic games pc exclusivity can't happen hmmmm.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1105

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Epic's logo is there because of Unreal Engine 4, but that is a huge reason why it would be Epic Games Store exclusive.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, this could totally be fake. It comes from 4chan, but it linked back to wb's Instagram.

The background image seems real though. I don't know where else I could've seen it.

Nov 5, 2017
Man, here I was thinking it was going to be Rocksteady's new game, but no....I don't care. I should've toned down by expectations when I saw the letters "WB" and not Rocksteady.

Hopefully Rocksteady shows up to E3 and finally opens the lid to what they have been working on since the Batman Trilogy...it's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.....

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, here I was thinking it was going to be Rocksteady's new game, but no....I don't care. I should've toned down by expectations when I saw the letters "WB" and not Rocksteady.

Hopefully Rocksteady shows up to E3 and finally opens the lid to what they have been working on since the Batman Trilogy...it's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.....
This could very well be that. In fact it's very likely.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The only problem with releasing a looter shooter game in late 2019 is having the next gen consoles coming sometime next year. I really want a looter game like this, but man does it seem like the worst time to do one and expect it to survive longer than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.