• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Crystal Dynamics so obsessed with making "tomb raider" a superhero mantle for Lara?

Like Nathan Drake isn't Nathan Drake the Uncharted. He's just Nathan Drake.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the team of tomb raiders are gonna double cross her late game and she's just gonna be alone again. Shame, though I will be there for it.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Like the Zelda series, Tomb Raider is best when the story is minimal and the focus is on gameplay. This leak doesn't fill me with confidence.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
"Realistic with fantasy elements" isn't that the tone of the entire Tomb Raider franchise, except maybe the isometric ones?

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brood Croft returns

no-darth-vader.gif

Ganyc

Oct 26, 2017
"and struggles with loneliness"

yeah, right. No.
Why?

Can't we have just a fun action Tomb Raider game without this crap? Just remake classic Lara.

Daniagatha

â–² Legend â–²
Aug 31, 2018
Brazil
...Lara Croft struggles with loneliness now...

WHY DONT YOU JUST GIVE HER A WIFE. SAM IS RIGHT THERE YOU MORONS!!!

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
The team of Lara Buddies sounds like an... interesting idea. Perhaps a way to get character creation/customization into the game?

Katbobo

May 3, 2022

I swear it's like they decided to take one of the most recognizable and beloved gaming industry characters, and turn her into a completely obnoxious and demeaned character for the sake of trying to tell an "adult" story.

At this point just create a new character to head up the games, leave Lara alone 😭

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Thank GOD they got an actor that's the same height and build as the character. This has gone on too long in the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.