• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This image comes from a Chinese leaker from a9vg forum:

大家高兴,我也高兴 - PS5综合讨论区 - A9VG电玩部落论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

这个比那个更高兴 大家高兴,我也高兴 ,A9VG电玩部落论坛

181812ffppr2sizipi2nun.jpg

Just in the past weeks he got the GoW New Game Plus and Hayarigami 1-2-3 Pack announcement correct.

Also salromano is aware of this leaker.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Something, something, veins, into them.

I hope it has gameplay.

Dance Inferno

Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully a very different game from Souls / ER. Excited to see what this studio can do with different genres.

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Dontgivemehope.gif

I will buy a thousand CE's of this game if it means I get an armored core VI follow-up afterwards

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does... Does armored core have some sort of relation to 428 Shibuya Scramble? Is this just a fun visual reference to a somewhat niche VN?

OGF78sa.png

EDIT: I'm an idiot and I get it.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully a very different game from Souls / ER. Excited to see what this studio can do with different genres.
Armored Core has existed before Souls. Its not hard to see what they can do with it its what they were doing for years before souls took off like a rocket this them back to their roots.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
They have made it very clear that this is an Armored Core game and will not shove in Souls for the popularity of it. It's gonna be an Armored Core game with a budget for once.

Does... Does armored core have some sort of relation to 428 Shibuya Scramble? Is this just a fun visual reference to a somewhat niche VN?

OGF78sa.png

EDIT: I'm an idiot and I get it.
I thought it looked familiar. This game really be coming in with a gameplay trailer months before release.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
I'm pretty interested in ACVI but the fact that its held back by being designed for the ps4 lowers my hype

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The source is reliable, they have been leaking a bunch of stuff since last year.
Link to GoW NG+ tease? Surprised no one posted that.
Because only I noticed it and chose to not post ahead of time on era to not jinx it.

刚看完ブラッシュアップライフ,实不相瞒我也是二周目 ... - PS5综合讨论区 - A9VG电玩部落论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

刚看完ブラッシュアップライフ,实不相瞒我也是二周目 ... ,A9VG电玩部落论坛
I actually don't have user rights to view images, so I always just go by google translate on other users replies to figure out what is he teasing.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I never played any of the previous AC games as I only started getting into From Software games with Dark Souls 1...but at this point they have earned my trust and I'll buy anything they put out...I do want to see them evolve past the Souls formula and try something new (even though Armored Core is not technically new)...Elden Ring was basically Dark Souls 4 open world

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Is this game basically made by the team at From that made Sekiro? That is like separate from the Souls / Elden Ring team.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Kami

Jul 13, 2020
The source is reliable, they have been leaking a bunch of stuff since last year.

Because only I noticed it and chose to not post ahead of time on era to not jinx it.

刚看完ブラッシュアップライフ,实不相瞒我也是二周目 ... - PS5综合讨论区 - A9VG电玩部落论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

刚看完ブラッシュアップライフ,实不相瞒我也是二周目 ... ,A9VG电玩部落论坛
Ah yeah, that definitely adds a lot of credibility then. Can't see the actual post but I'll take your word for it.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Y'ALL BETTER STOP PLAYING WITH ME

DON'T YOU MAKE ME THIS HYPE TODAY

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty interested in ACVI but the fact that its held back by being designed for the ps4 lowers my hype
Fromsoft right now is not aiming for Horizon Zero Dawn graphics. They'll go where their ambitions lie and this being a PS4 game will just ensure the next gen versions will actually run acceptably.

AGJTX

Jan 28, 2020
I will buy a thousand CE's of this game if it means I get an armored core VI follow-up afterwards
Been buying CE for Fromsoft for the last few games, but this one has the potential for the best figurine out of their CE catalogue. Give me a high detailed mech, please.

Also with them designing this game and its systems for the modern consoles, I bet we will be seeing sequels sooner rather than later.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I think i'm more excited for the soundtrack than the game lol.
I haven't played AC before but this franchise's soundtrack is one banger after another.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Could be related to Shibuya (428 is wordplay for Shibuya) lol. Maybe Tokyo Game Show?

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Designed levels/areas/mechanics around ancient jaguar CPUs affects gameplay
Considering the nonsense speed of AC4A on the PS3, most want to actually slow things down a little bit.
People also seem to lose their minds at Zelda TOTK despite being on the switch still.
They'll manage to do spectacle in an AC game, if they can make a boss that's 1/10 the hype of a Sekiro boss it will be the best boss fight in an armored core game already.
You have to understand they never had this kind of budget for this series before.

The Quentulated Mox

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 10, 2022
china uses a different date format, so that 428 number probably actually means the trailer will be shown on the 42nd of august

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
But will Armoured Core be as good as 428? Probably not.