• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
The 9th main entry in the saga (if Brotherhood and Revelations count as part of AC2 , and Rogue as part of AC4) is rumored to be named ADDER.

ip39foxbqj321.jpg

Some intels
*Last opus of the Antiquity trilogy
*Setting in Italy after the second DLC of Origins. So it's not just Roma but the whole Italy like Egypt and Greece
*Main character is Aya with Bayek return here too as a support character
*Brotherhood system back like AC2B and AC2R.
*he game will be a collaborative project between Montreal and Quebec, with Melissa MacCoubrey making a comeback.

source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/a51to6/leak_for_2020_ac_game/

Out in 2020 (maybe early in March?) .
Some new intels popped since the 11th december reddit post: AC ADDER will be linked to Origins and Odyssey with the Atlantis DLC scenario.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Would be weird to go back to Origins. Especially having Aya and Bayek as playable characters.

JorRaptor

Feb 19, 2018
I find it hard to believe..
'Some new intels popped since the 11th december reddit post' where do you see that intel?

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't they say they wouldn't make another AC game that didn't have a gender choice? So more likely you can pick between Aya and Bayek? I'm not particularly into it though, I didn't like either of those characters.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Thats a pretty shit name for a sequel. Although the setting is pretty interesting as its Italy. MIGHT give it a try just because of that.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
If it really is the last entry into a trilogy they need another O name.

I know Assassins Creed gets hate here but if this last one is as good as Origins/Odyssey I think the antiquity trilogy will go down as one of the best trilogies in all of gaming.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
It's probably just a code-name or a name that was considered but shot down for the final game.

I very much doubt the final game will be called Adder.
I know Assassins Creed gets hate here but if this last one is as good as Origins/Odyssey I think the antiquity trilogy will go down as one of the best trilogies in all of gaming.
c07.gif

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Making people wait more than a year for another AC game set in ancient times will piss them. Odyssey and Origins already felt similar enough. But i guess when you go wit certain gameplay decisions it is hard to use modern setting.

OP
OP
Kylo Rey

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Well remember that Aya will kill Cleopatra.
So...choosing between Aya and Bayek kinda destroy the lore.

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
Willing to believe it's a Ubisoft controlled leaked just like 90% of the times. Also would make sense to have the third game in the current trilogy be related to Origins/Odyssey.

OP
OP
Kylo Rey

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Making people wait more than a year for another AC game set in ancient times will piss them. Odyssey and Origins already felt similar enough. But i guess when you go wit certain gameplay decisions it is hard to use modern setting.

When the Egyptian entry was rumored, it was a trilogy with Greece and Roma. So it match.
They can do an awesome stuff with a third Antiquity episode. Imagine link Darius dagger and Pythagora story into the whole stuff?

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Adder is a horrible name, but ending the Origins trilogy with an AC2 tie-in is a fantastic idea.

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played the series in ages but wasn't there a statue of an assassin from egypt known for her use of poison in assassinations?

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
How to ruin your sales number with just one name.

''The most anticipated title of the holiday, Assassin's Creed.....Adder''

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
Perhaps I was too optimistic to think that they'd get on the Ghost of Tsushima/Onimusha/Sekiro hype train and finally make a feudal Japan themed Assassin's Creed game or something aesthetically similar. Maybe 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.