• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11214

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So they're not allowed to make new games unless Half Life 3 comes first? Sounds super entitled. I don't think that's comparable at all. I agree a spin off now would be weird, but there's nothing ignorant about them working on other titles. They don't owe anyone anything

Nowhere did I mention Half-Life 3.

Dota 2 aside, Valve is very bad at listening to or properly supporting any of their communities. And, yeah, given that TF2, Artifact and CS:GO are run as GaaS, they do in fact owe those communities something.

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
This looks super similar to a mod I played back in the day.. There was even one where someone played from the commander view while all "units" were individually controlled by players.

nevercomehome

Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll seen the latest VNN video? Seems like Gabe has been responding to people's emails more than usual and responded to an email that asked if there was gonna be a new half life before [the sender] dies and he responded with "just don't die within the next five years, okay?" I was gonna make a thread about it but I did see a comment saying "couldn't someone just send you a fake email?" and I didn't want to jump the gun. Also, I know that VNN is looked down upon a bit on here cause a lot of it is based around leaks and whispers.