• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oYvVWs9.png

https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...ils-about-fe-and-a-way-out.8862/#post-1558370
https://i.imgur.com/8bO7brB.jpg

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was about to ask in that other thread if this was thread worthy. Let's have a nice speculation-filled discussion here for 2 months eh? :)

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah! We pretty much knew that something was coming in December or January but this just helps nail it down. Give me more sweet information on Switch games Ninty. You now own 90% of my gaming time.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
I'm thinking this one is gonna be big. Even if Ninty themselves focus more immediately on things like Yoshi and Kirby, this would pretty much be the ideal opportunity for third parties to show what they got.

I'm ready~

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone is expecting one for January.
I'm thinking this one is gonna be big. Even if Ninty themselves focus more immediately on things like Yoshi and Kirby, this would pretty much be the ideal opportunity for third parties to show what they got.

I'm ready~
It will be big because it will feature OS level stuff and their online/vc/subscription system.
Games will be there as well obv.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
So Nintendo might be continuing the idea of revealing more of their lineup in January again.
Can't wait to see what they have as well as the announced stuff as well.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
'Influencers' and 'sustain indie love' being on strategic documents makes me giggle a bit.

FE has lovely visuals, hope its gameplay is inventive!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hopeful for the January direct. Should be an annual thing.

Hoping for Smash DX announcement, Yoshi and Kirby release dates, Animal Crossing or Pikmin and gameplay teaser of one: MP or Pokémon.

Along with a shit ton of third party announcements

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
We all expected a January Direct, but it's nice to see one game confirmed. FE looks impressive.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
How do we know this isn't fabricated? Any new assets here? I don't follow these games so I wouldn't know.

Altered

Oct 25, 2017
Going to need dat smo dlc announcement asap

*sniiiiiiiiif*

That's the smell of rushed and cut content

Johnny

Oct 28, 2017
I need Smash Nintendo. It's the only card I can pull out of my sleeve to interrupt a boring FIFA session with my friends.

Tesser

Writer/Critic at Hardcore Gamer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I haven't been keeping track, but when was the last time a Direct was all-but-confirmed in this manner? One of the little things I like about them is Nintendo's seemingly last-minute "oh yeh, Nintendo Direct this week kthxbai" manner at which they announce them and offer a nice surprise for that week.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been keeping track, but when was the last time a Direct was all-but-confirmed in this manner? One of the little things I like about them is Nintendo's seemingly last-minute "oh yeh, Nintendo Direct this week kthxbai" manner at which they announce them and offer a nice surprise for that week.
This year's January event iirc

supershort

Permanently banned for having an alt account
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
The best thing EA has done all year. All is forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.