• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Actually a perfect date end with a Animal crossing segment basically saying hey do not forget to get this it comes out tommorow

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
It's time

It's his turn

warioware-generic-1520553027828.jpg

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Add him to the long list of insiders predicting a date and saying "it could change", before it ending up wrong?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
People in the Direct OT probably rolling their eyes so hard at this point at another "next week" rumor.

It'll happen when it happens.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Why is this rumor anymore noteworthy than all the others posted in the Direct OTs? It's basically an insider saying maybe next week but it could change.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think I have a Dentist appointment on the 19th, so obviously it will be then.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Reading the article now and...
the next Direct will take a broader look at the Nintendo Switch's upcoming lineup. Nintendo's first-party slate is the subject of many rumors, and I can't confirm what it will show off. But it will bring in support from third-party publishers and developers. So expect to hear about a wide variety of games that you can pick up for Nintendo's hybrid home/handheld Switch console.
... no way!

What proof is there that the Nintendo Direct is happening next week?
I'm not guaranteeing a Nintendo Direct. The publisher hasn't announced it yet, so things could change. And yes, this is absolutely me hedging.
But Nintendo is deep into the process of putting the event together based on what I've heard. The company also updated the Nintendo Direct playlist on its Japanese YouTube account. The last time it did that was a week before the Animal Crossing Direct.

I wouldn't normally read too much into that pattern. Nintendo doesn't behave in a consistent manner that is easy to predict. But this is some circumstantial evidence that lines up with everything else.

Finally, Nintendo needs to communicate its lineup — and not even to its fans.
Ok so he's speculating like anyone else.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's definitely happening, but also maybe not, so don't hold me accountable if it doesn't, but praise me if it does.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Why is this rumor anymore noteworthy than all the others posted in the Direct OTs? It's basically an insider saying maybe next week but it could change.

From what I can gather, this rumor isn't any more noteworthy whatsoever.

It's just another person tossing a guess into the pile with the copout "it can change" for the protection of if they're wrong.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
"That's based on what we're hearing as well as some other indicators. "
Based on what he's hearing like other insiders saying "maybe but maybe not", and then using the nintendo youtube playlist as an argument, followed by saying "nintendo has no choice!" like anyone in the speculation thread.
Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.