• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
What is the "PNL" on the second Overwatch line?

Secretly, I hope for the announcement of a Nintendo Switch Collector as for Diablo 3.

I think it's a different language version that the retailer stocks. Note that the titles are sometimes translated differently in the PNL version.

EU games come in lots of different language versions. Even if the game card is the same, the packaging is often different between regions.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
It's funny how back in day my CPU which is i5 dual core with 8GB ram and 1TF gpu(840m) barely run game at low settings 60 fps 720p. While somehow they are gonna make it working with 3gb ram much terrible cpu compared to mine and 0.330 TF gpu

Really makes you wonder why they dont optimize for PCs (nvidia winks)

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After Diablo Mobile of last year i don't think Blizzard will ever reveal something non-PC at Blizzcon.
People weren't angry that Diablo Immortal exists, they were angry that it was given top billing for Diablo news when a main installment was expected. If we'd seen a teaser or a trailer or anything about Diablo 4 before Immortal, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as bad as it did.

It'd be like if Fallout Shelter was announced instead of 76 at E3.

Isnt Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 rumored for this blizzcon ? i dont think they need anything besides

They are, yeah, but I don't think any of those will be demo ready

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
WTF is Pokemon EPEE

Edit: turns out this is a French word for sword huh. Wonder why it has two entries

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I want to get a good online connection just for this game. It was my addiction on the PS4

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
People weren't angry that Diablo Immortal exists, they were angry that it was given top billing for Diablo news when a main installment was expected. If we'd seen a teaser or a trailer or anything about Diablo 4 before Immortal, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as bad as it did.

It'd be like if Fallout Shelter was announced instead of 76 at E3.

They are, yeah, but I don't think any of those will be demo ready

Shit if they had anything, anything at all for the PC it would have been fine. A small sized update for the PC would have been something. You gotta know what crowd you're playing to. That group of PC people didn't pay good money to show up at that event for a mobile game.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
But then why would you post? Why the rush to be the first post?

DEO99osXkAIl8TD.jpg

Justin Wong

Apr 1, 2019
Training modes already exist in the game but you have to be online to play them for a stupid reason on other platforms. All they have to do to allow us to play those without connecting to internet. This is a handheld console, I think this needs to happen.
What would be the point anyways??? The ai in the game is absolutely horrible. They literally stand still 90 percent of the time

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Ohhhh boy. This is my most wanted port. I've stopped playing on Xbox and PS4 but will be all over this on switch. Perfect game for switch hope it plays well and has a decent population.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
Please have an offline vs bots training mode! I'd like to play this away from my home.
Even the Practice mode, which is only you and training dummies, requires you to join a server and it just puts you and the bots in it. Extremly low chance that this will happen.

(Side note, Overwatch against bots is actually a joke.)

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Samus skin for Pharah
Pit skin for Mercy
Link skin for Hanzo
Wario & Waluigi skins for Roadhog and Junkrat

please

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Even the Practice mode, which is only you and training dummies, requires you to join a server and it just puts you and the bots in it. Extremly low chance that this will happen.

(Side note, Overwatch against bots is actually a joke.)

Yeah, I know. Maybe they could do a little exception for Overwatch? I'm playing Friday the 13th right now and it has an offline practice mode that doesn't require you to go online, which allows you to play the game outside. They could do the same for Overwatch.

Of course vs bots is a "joke", it's there to hone your skills. They don't need to be as tough as the pros you meet online.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for Overwatch on Switch, but without cross progression, I can't double dip after everything I've done already.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for Overwatch on Switch, but without cross progression, I can't double dip after everything I've done already.
This type of thing stopped bothering me a long time ago. I have it on PS4 and 2 PC accounts all with various different items unlocked. Throwing in switch would just be a casual experience anyway, I don't mind it.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I still remember when it was said that it was impossible on the Switch. By the devs no less lulz
Got a source for that? All I ever read was 'not at the moment' or the standard 'would be cool'; nothing that it would not be a port that's possible.

In 2018 someone in Blizz even called it feasible.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Training modes already exist in the game but you have to be online to play them for a stupid reason on other platforms. All they have to do to allow us to play those without connecting to internet. This is a handheld console, I think this needs to happen.
It's always online bc stat tracking/progression. It wouldn't happen.

Anyway I hope they finally introduce cross progression.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah, I know. Maybe they could do a little exception for Overwatch? I'm playing Friday the 13th right now and it has an offline practice mode that doesn't require you to go online, which allows you to play the game outside. They could do the same for Overwatch.

Of course vs bots is a "joke", it's there to hone your skills. They don't need to be as tough as the pros you meet online.

That's only partially the problem, They don't even publicaly distribute the LAN client for Overwatch for some reason. And its more the bots are a joke because its limited to an extremely low number of heroes, with no maintank bot at all.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will need to see how handheld mode is first. If its 480p with inconsistent 20-30fps then its a pass.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Will need to see how handheld mode is first. If its 480p with inconsistent 20-30fps then its a pass.
This'll probably be running at 60 FPS just FYI, I don't see Blizzard shipping this at 30 FPS especially considering Paladins is on the system, has similar technical specifications to Overwatch and has a target framerate of 60 FPS.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool now switch owners can experience unreal levels of toxicity, super slow content drops and events that never change

And L U C I O B A L L

šŸ˜”

Status
Not open for further replies.