• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
FXI22oiXwAADTkI.jpg

According to resetera user Blackbate who has previously leaked Death Stranding Director's Cut, Skull & Bones and Microsoft Flight Simulator, the following games are planned to release later this month:

- Stray
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade + FF7R Episode Intermission
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
- Assassin's Creed Unity
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered
- Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
- Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

As I've learned, here are some of the games that are going to be added on the 19th on PS Plus (Premium+Plus): Stray, FFVII Remake Intergrade + FF7R EPISODE INTERmission, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered, Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry και Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection, Saints Row IV: Re-Elected.

Last edited:

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
You forgot to include Stray in the list.

Will be good to play Intermission - also before some reply saying "is that it?", the key bit is where BlackBate says some of the games.

Factoring in the Essential games as well, good opening month. Lots to play with.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I might have replayed Unity or black flag had they released 60fps patches for those but I don't see that happening.

I'll play through the Intermission DLC and Stray though.

Between this and the essential games they are giving out at least 10 games this month (not counting Man of Medan as it's already on Extra) and might be even more considering that user claims it to be "some of the games" which is pretty good if it means they are maintaining numbers like that in the future.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Intermission would be great, I completed 7 remake but don't feel like replaying it for minor enhancements or paying 20€ for a 2-3h yuffie gig.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
lmao it's gonna be a slow one for me then, I have FF, all of the ACs and Re-Elected. Hyped for Stray and the potential PS Classics though.

HIGHLY recommend Intermission. After so many months I didn't think I'd be into it but man is it a good time. Arguably better than a big chunk of the main game.

IamAToast

Apr 18, 2018
Germany
I still have FF7R unopened. Got it in a sale and never when to play it. Nice will put it up on ebay. Still sells above the sale price I bought it.

Crustysox

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 6, 2022
Cool for those who haven't played Ff7 remake its awesome. hopefully we get a few bangers that I would like, pretty disappointing otherwise IMO.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Intergrade is cool, and I am looking forward to playing Stray. However, as much as my self-confidence may be in the dumps, I don't hate myself quite enough yet to play another Assassin's Creed game.

I need more classic games.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Classics most important.

Put Xenogears there.. would be good timing, I know many who would like to play Xenogears ahead of Xenoblade 3's release.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So many AC games but no Syndicate.Sony knows how broken it is on PS5 but they do nothing

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Sony really better get their finger out and deploy 60hz PS1 games to PAL regions like they said they would

Premium service my ass

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I own everything except Stray lol. Glad to see AC return though. It used to be on PS Now but was removed years ago.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
What's the difference between Extra and Premium? I got an email for a flat fee upgrade but I haven't looked into it yet.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
What's the difference between Extra and Premium? I got an email for a flat fee upgrade but I haven't looked into it yet.
Premium adds classic games (remasters and emulated PS1/2/P games), Cloud Streaming (inlcuding streamed PS3 games) and game trials in addition to other benefits.

HBHB

Nov 21, 2017
Do you think i need to download the PS plus premium version of FF7R to play the dlc?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Never played ff7 remake. So this is the first remake game (og ff7re) plus the second game intergrade with that cutsie girl yuffie in one package?

kris_ffc

Jun 3, 2020
Had a feeling Ubisoft would dump a bunch of AC games at once. I assume Sony have no control over what Ubisoft put in their classics service? Looking forward to going back to AC2, probably my favourite AC game.

Throw in a good 3/4 classic games and maybe something like Sackboy and it's a good start, even more so when you factor in the Essential games.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
Never played ff7 remake. So this is the first remake game (of ff7re) plus the second game intergrade with that cutsie girl yuffie in one package?
Yeah basically. Although InterMISSION is the name of the second game, and it's more of a short DLC than a game. Although it's an amazing few hours.

rafox

Apr 28, 2020
Damn, I bought Black Flag last month haha
Excited to play Black Flag 2 (aka AC: Rogue)

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I'll take that ff7 remake + dlc happily after I just got my ps5 and found out they no longer give the dlc free to those who own the ps4 game. I was waiting to play remake on ps5 after my ps4 was sounding louder than it ever had on that game and I was somewhat annoyed I couldn't get the dlc when I upgraded haha.

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
FF7R + Intermission is great, but I've already played it. Stray is the only thing on that list I'm gonna download. Very excited for it.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not much of a retro gamer, Assassins Creed fan, or Final Fantasy fan, but Stray is so appealing.

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
I'll take that ff7 remake + dlc happily after I just got my ps5 and found out they no longer give the dlc free to those who own the ps4 game. I was waiting to play remake on ps5 after my ps4 was sounding louder than it ever had on that game and I was somewhat annoyed I couldn't get the dlc when I upgraded haha.
DLC was never free unless you bought the PS5 version.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The DLC was never available for free. It was always a $20 purchase for FF7 Remake owners.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get to finally play FF7, this premium service has already been more than worth it