• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JulianV

Apr 10, 2018
My prediction for the classics catalog.

093992071103.jpg
I had this one back then lol.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
It's fine, Stray, FFVII dlc episode (already got main game from PS+ before) and SR4.
Dunno why Ubi throw many AssCreeds at once instead of one or two per month and bunch of other games...

There has to be one PS1 classic at least. Classic games list is so small, skipping month would be baffling.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I'm 70 hours into Valhalla; it's been a long time since I put that much time into an AssCreed game so maybe I'll try these others again since I never finished or played them.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
It was? I thought they gave it free when you upgraded the first year? That's weird then haha. Well then I'll take it free then and be happy 😅
The "free" aspect was an upgrade to the PS5 version, that you have redeemed as well, but said PS5 version doesnt automatically grant you the DLC.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who has yet to play Intermission I hope this is true!

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
The "free" aspect was an upgrade to the PS5 version, that you have redeemed as well, but said PS5 version doesnt automatically grant you the DLC.

Ah well that's good to know, I honestly thought the ps5 version was just bundled with the dlc on ps5 haha. Either way, getting the dlc free from ps+ would be nice for me. I'm already looking forward to getting home (I got my ps5 literally 1 day before I had to leave for a month trip) and playing it and returnal.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
This looks like an Extra list so I guess any classic games wouldn't be on it.

Ubisoft adding so many AC games at once is a bit strange, it'd seem to make more sense to stretch that over the rest of the year and add a few other Ubisoft games each month. AC fans are likely to own most of these games already and people who aren't AC fans aren't likely to care.

Looking forward to going back to AC2, probably my favourite AC game.
Unless you've played it recently I think you might end up enjoying the other Ezio games more. Not only is ACII very basic by the standards of the games that came afterwards, but also this version has the DLC included and it's unskippable, so when you get near the end, instead of having the story finish, you have to go through some mediocre gameplay in and around Forli and then the awful Florence Savonarola nonsense.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
That's a lot of AC, I was expecting more indies.

At least Stray and FF VII Intergrade are in.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
I have been itching to play those AC games. Never played unity due to the performance problems. How is it nowadays? AC Rogue is probably my favorite AC game.

Interested in more classics. Hope we get some good ones.

Jun 6, 2020
Hmm, can't decide if I want to play VII Remake on this or buy it on PC so I can use cheats/mods to cut down on grind.

JehutyVer2

Apr 17, 2018
So when's the new games are getting announced? Is it going to be like Essential games on a fixed day?

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I'm lighting my Alundra candles and sacrificing my Alundra chicken.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Never played unity due to the performance problems. How is it nowadays
Fine on PS5. Mostly fine on PS4 - not great, but a lot better than it was at launch. It's still an amazing looking tour through Revolutionary France, with the game playing (and the plot twisting) according to the demands of that tour.

So when's the new games are getting announced? Is it going to be like Essential games on a fixed day?
The general presumption has been that the all games release on the third Tuesday of each month, which this month would be the 19th (which is Stray's release date) and would probably therefore be announced on the second Wednesday (this month, the 13th). There is nothing concrete backing that up though, though don't take it for granted.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if PS+ will push Ubisoft to finally fix AC Syndicate on PS5. That's obviously the only reason it isn't being included atm.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
That's a good list.

Curious to see what the Classic games end up being, as the first month of additions is going to be quite telling. WIll it include any PS2 or PSP games?

Deleted member 91227

Feb 4, 2021
I'd be stoked for the FF7R DLC. I've wanted to play it, but it's short and I'd only play it once so it's never gotten cheap enough for me to bite.

LD50

Banned
May 11, 2022
Worth it for Stray alone, imo.

Can I play any of the FFVIIR additional content on PS4?

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, can't decide if I want to play VII Remake on this or buy it on PC so I can use cheats/mods to cut down on grind.
There is no need to grind in the game. There is the chance some materia might be under-leveled if you didn't bother to equip them but its pretty quick to get them up in various battle sim stuff you can run into.

edit: some cosmetic mods are really cool though

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I presume those will be timed, so to not fall on a bad surprise next. Probably AC games will leave the first.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they called each plan the same globally. Are these only coming to the most expensive plan?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
They say anything about once a first party game gets on premium it stays on premium?

Just a question. Like returnal doesn't get taken off

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
I wish they called each plan the same globally. Are these only coming to the most expensive plan?
Nope. From the games listed in the OP, only Saints Row IV: Re-Elected should come to the Premium/Deluxe tiers as a classic. Ubisoft+ Classics are available to Extra tier, so those five Assassins Creed games along with Stray and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade will be on Extra.

IceBear

Nov 20, 2017
stray and ff7r looks good. now if only amazon will restock the DE I ordered........

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Stray will be part of Extra, right? I think there's a typo in the OP / quote that says "Premium+Plus" instead of "Premium+Extra".
Might finally be time for me to upgrade to Extra for Stray and AC Valhalla (this part of Extra as well, right?).

Alszem

Jan 1, 2018
It would be great if they could fix Ape Escape 2, too. I bought it earlier this week but didn't know it was a broken mess.