• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So I wouldn't normally make a thread like this especially considering the source isn't exactly the best (/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours), in fact it's pretty sketch AF but what I think lends this particular leak credence is that it called a Peaky Blinders game being announced three days before its actual announcement. I don't recall any news on this particular game being mentioned anywhere prior to its announcement though correct me if I'm wrong.

www.ign.com

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind Announced for PC and Consoles - IGN

IGN can exclusively reveal a new puzzle-adventure game made in collaboration with the creators of the show.

I don't want to totally rule this place out considering Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and Telltale stuff (TWAU2) got leaked here. Plus, the game's mentioned seem pretty plausible and safe to me. Take a gander...

AAA Marvel Project from NetherRealm sounds way too good to be true as they're literally owned by WB but god damn, could you imagine?

b8bv5iC.png

Last edited:

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Isn't that list basically a collection of rumours from here and Twitter?

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Ah, good old r/GamingLeaksAndRumors. I get more accurate information staring into a toilet bowl.

So many of those just seem like a pretty safe shot in the dark, too.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
netherrealm isnt doing a marvel game when their owned by the people who own dc, fake

JorRaptor

Feb 19, 2018
Just some good educated guesses. They all seem likely thanks to other rumors, apart from the marvel projects maybe.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Holy fuck, Marvel game from Avalanche. Please be a Hulk game like Ultimate Destruction. Couldn't think of a better match for a game.

V_Ben

Larian Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
I am somewhat dubious that Warner Brothers, the owners of DC, would allow their premier developer to work on a Marvel game

Geek

Nov 8, 2017
I'd think it's strange that Warner Bros.-owned NetherRealm would make a Marvel game, but WB does publish Lego Marvel titles.......

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
this is a pretty ho-hum list for me

RE8 was kind of blown up awhile ago and it about the only game on that list I personally find exciting.

Hmm maybe that Star Wars game might be cool i guess

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Huge grain of salt given the source, but it'd be cool to see a proper rogue squadron style game again. The rest of those mostly look like titles already rumored with details we already knew about or easy guesses (like the Rocksteady "revoluationary/platform defining" title that's probably a "Destiny-like").

EDIT: I think studios that typically get published by WB games getting work on Marvel titles also sounds pretty off.

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
" AAA Marvel Project from NetherRealm sounds way too good to be true but god damn, could you imagine? "

Not going to happen. Netherrealm is owned by Warner... I don't see them making a game for a Disney owned brand.

Pyroblazer

Oct 30, 2017
The Mortal Kombat devs belong to Warner Bros, don't they? So them doing a marvel game makes this look very fake.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Some of these I find hard to believe, but with the Peaky Blinders game coming out of the blue I am kinda torn

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully those Marvel games are real, we definitely need some good AAA Marvel games, outside of PS4 Spidey we don't really have much and the upcoming Avengers game looks like trash

Deleted member 10908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The peaky blinders game you mention was never hinted or rumored at before? If its the first time we're seeing the name then there could be something to it

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Rocksteady's next game being 'revolutionary' and 'platform defining' is all I need to hear tbh. Been waiting on their game for years now so it better be GOATY material brehs.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Netherrealm doing a Marvel game would be HEAVEN.
*Helll

FTFY

If it's going to use the aesthetics of Injustice, then i would drop it out because MY GOD Injustice 2 was booooooring to play because they mantained the "realism" and grittyness that's incompatible with a flashy and colorful medium that is both fighting games and comics.

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Given that WB owns all DC properties and Netherrealm itself, NRS doing a Marvel game seems like an extremely long shot, while the rest seem like pretty safe bets. Weird contrast.

RUMOR: Sometime this year they're gonna announce both a CoD and a Fifa for 2021

Sejanoz

Nov 10, 2017
Peaky Blinders game was announced over a year ago tho

EDIT: beaten like a victim of the Peaky Blinders

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
New Marvel Project.

From a game developer literally owned by Warner Brothers.

yes, this is believable for SURE

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Uhhhhh Netherelm making a Marvel game when they are owned WB who owns DC is a big red flag.

The rest of the stuff we basically know anyway besides Avalanche if that's true.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
*Helll

FTFY

If it's going to use the aesthetics of Injustice, then i would drop it out because MY GOD Injustice 2 was booooooring to play because they mantained the "realism" and grittyness that's incompatible with a flashy and colorful medium that is both fighting games and comics.
Yeah. Also the animations, I have a feeling it'd fare very poorly compared to Marvel vs Capcom quality wise.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Didn't Kyle Boseman say that he'd been working with Ed Boon on a game, Kyle loves Marvel (and especially Spider-Man if Im not mistaken) I might be wrong here, but if its true its interesting.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Seems like a lot of safe bets that, even if like half were right, the poster could go "See!?"

Plus you have to consider, where would this have come from? How would one source know about games from multiple studios and publishers, including exclusives for both Sony and Microsoft? Unless this one random poster has multiple sources at like 5 different companies then it's probably bullshit.

Plus those sources also know the reveal and release dates of those games?

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I wouldn't normally make a thread like this especially considering the source isn't exactly the best (/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours), in fact it's pretty sketch AF but what I think lends this particular leak credence is that it called a Peaky Blinders game being announced three days before its actual announcement. I don't recall any news on this particular game being mentioned anywhere prior to its announcement though correct me if I'm wrong.

www.ign.com

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind Announced for PC and Consoles - IGN

IGN can exclusively reveal a new puzzle-adventure game made in collaboration with the creators of the show.

I don't want to totally rule this place out considering Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and Telltale stuff (TWAU2) got leaked here. Plus, the game's mentioned seem pretty plausible and safe to me. Take a gander...

AAA Marvel Project from NetherRealm sounds way too good to be true as they're literally owned by WB but god damn, could you imagine?

b8bv5iC.png
Honestly, those are all pretty much locked to be true anyway, but all the dates will change due to Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.