• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
The only thing I'm worried it's the storage space available at launch. 1TF it's almost guaranted but 2TF is the minimum required next generation.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ok then, deal. It now comes out for 399 in 2022, and in the meantime, come late 2020 we can pay 499 for a "early adopter" version.

Until then continue with your current-gen console, it'll probably have 95% of the same games anyway. We will suffer through the gorgeous next-gen launch exclusives. (that probably don't end up being the best games anyway)

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
That´s a Friday. We´ll see but 500 hundo sounds about right for actual change to happen. 4K60 and/or Ray Tracing at the same time ain´t cheap. Build a PC and you´ll see...

plow

Oct 28, 2017
If i remember correctly they changed the Price of the PS4 one day before revealing it.

Oct 30, 2017
I knew it was going to be November 2020 years ago... it's given and expected.

Also 499$ is totally ok if it was going to release as a beast that will last 7 years without a need of mid gen refresh.

Nauren

Oct 30, 2017
Not that I believe PSErebus , but to be fair, he did announce the release date on 11/18 and not today as some outlets are saying according to his twitter. He said the PS5 will release 5 days after the original PS4 release date. (just for those that said it was weird he announced it exactly 1 year to the day)

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
500 usd is the safe estimate but it's still a bit too much for me to jump in day one.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The PSX launched in early September in the US. The PS2 in late October. The PS3 and PS4, more importantly, chose the middle of November. Thx. wiki. And now you know.

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
These are just guesses. Anyone telling you they know the PS5's price right now is lying.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Would be great, but I doubt anything of it is real. It still might be 499 but the leak is likely just pure speculation.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
There's not a lot of reasons to trust the original source of this info, so it's best we close this one. Also doesn't seem likely that an exact date and price point has been decided this early, and anyone could make these guesses and maybe get it right.

Feel free to make a new thread if more concrete info comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.