• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggoth

Oct 29, 2017
So, 4Chan had lately a few solid leaks so maybe this one is also real? :) It says RDR2 on PC will be announced on April 22nd and will be releasing July 9th (Tuesday) on Epic Games Store and Rockstar Social Club.

"Howdy Partners, It's me again. Famous 4chan leaker. So i got some great news, and not so great news. Red Dead Redemption 2 will be announced for PC on the 22nd of April at 9AM PST (California). It will be releasing July 9th, 2019. The bad news, it will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store. It will not get a Steam release, this is not a time exclusive deal. The reason being is Take-Two made a deal with Epic, allowing Take-Two to take full profit on DLC released for the game. Valve currently takes a 30% profit from any in-game purchases."

Source

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Whether this is legit or not, it should be expected to be EGS exclusive at this point.

rinzler

Banned
Apr 5, 2019
I've already enjoyed the game to its length on my Xbox One X, if I was inclined to get it on PC if it did in fact happen it sure wouldn't be on the Epic Games Store.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Huge if true. Man...day one too. Got a new PC recently with a 2080 and 9700k...want to put it to work with this.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
4chan gets some leaks because it get tons of posts about possible "leaks" but only a fraction of them is real

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
looool

Internet will melt that day. I somehow doubt a full exclusive, but at this point who knows?

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Eventually Epic will run out of money, I doubt they can keep up with getting all these big games for long.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Hundreds and hundreds of rumors are posted on other websites every day and only a small fraction of them are true. You'll need more than an anonymous text leak to justify a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.