• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Simo

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Ugh, I know R* plays the strong silent type, but damn the lack of info is killing me. If this really is a June title they've been more quiet 5 months out about this than any of their other games.

Weirder yet is that you simply cannot pre-order RDR 2 on Amazon. Maybe they're waiting for special edition announcements?

Amazon had it available, sold through their predicted allotted quantities then put it back up and THEN sold out again. They haven't put it back up since.

FancyPants

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So I don't want to be the party pooper here, but the danish webstore was wrong on the GTA V remake release date. Not sure why people aren't checking these things.

The Coolshop.dk placeholder date was November 14th. The game released on November 18th.

grand_theft_auto_v_potential_release_date_75003.jpg

OP
OP
Simo

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
So I don't want to be the party pooper here, but the danish webstore was wrong on the GTA V remake release date. Not sure why people aren't checking these things.

They were off by like 3 days lol which itself ain't too bad cobsidering at the time we had nothing in regards to release info. There's another well respected German retailer somebody linked to for God of War and they listed RDR2 as the same date but honestly these e just placeholders and anything can happen.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't put it past internet savvy retailers to simply add a hard date within the expected release window to get the name of their site out there. Now if you'll excuse me, I must adjust my tin foil hat.

FancyPants

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
They were off by like 3 days lol which itself ain't too bad cobsidering at the time we had nothing in regards to release info. There's another well respected German retailer somebody linked to for God of War and they listed RDR2 as the same date but honestly these e just placeholders and anything can happen.

Still, they were just guessing and got lucky they were close. There's no way a small danish webshop knows the RDR2 release date by now.

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
My most looked forward to game of this year! Still hoping for that Spring release!