• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Rockstar, if you're reading this and crying from laughter at our expense,

do our man DeeDogg a solid and give us one new screenshot!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I give this 2 hours before OP is in his backyard in full cowboy getup taking pictures to try to pawn off as screenshots.

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hoy shit.

This is so funny:

4h5e00.png

Lmao, wow.

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
I am confused, is Rockstar going to announce something or not so far we have had:

OP: It's happening, Discord message.
GTAFourms Mod: I never messaged you on Discord.
OP: It's happening, GTAFourms mod is lying.

So what's going on?

May I suggest OP that you screenshot the message on Discord and post it here?

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017
Guys don't you think it is interesting that Playstation Germany posted something about RDR2, 3 hours ago. Isn't it too much for a coincidence ? Furthermore some guy replied the tweet about the information and their answer was "Patience"

P.S. : I'm just here for fun, I was believing the OP in the beginning but after lying about Discord chat I don't know now.

enMTW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guys don't you think it is interesting that Playstation Germany posted something about RDR2, 3 hours ago. Isn't it too much for a coincidence ? Furthermore some guy replied the tweet about the information and their answer was "Patience"

P.S. : I'm just here for fun, I was believing the OP in the beginning but after lying about Discord chat I don't know now.

Regional accounts do what regional accounts do. Never has any relation to anything.

Oct 26, 2017

From what I understand that Twitter always posts things just for the hell of it. Don't count on it.

Kyora90

Apr 15, 2018
It's almost like Rockstar always hype the game 2/3 months prior to his release, and suddenly they won't do that for RDR2.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
If there is new news then feel free to make a new thread. Right now there isn't really enough to go on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.