• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
God I hope so. Playing though it on the X again in between playing God of War. Such an amazing game.

Soundwind

Banned for suspected use of alt account
Apr 13, 2018
do we know if there are multiple protagonists or is it just Arthur?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
"And then, there's Red Dead Redemption Online." I would dig it if they copied that video layout, even though GTA:O kinda bummed me out. Looking forward to seeing if they've learned anything from it.
Yeah hopefully this game's online is better than GTAV's because I wasn't enjoying it much.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New trailer for the NFL Draft on Fox.

Just a guess. I'm probably wrong

The game is going gold in 5 months and they are probably play testing, patching, 4K'ing, HDR'ing, creating DLC, Online fixes, the meat of the game is done.

I would sure as hell hope the meat of the game is done considering it was moved from late 2017 to right around now to October.

Soundwind

Banned for suspected use of alt account
Apr 13, 2018
df630dba991555621e2bc4e55f6c3ea7.jpg

Arthur looks like a badass right hand man of Dutch

OP
OP
DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
To clear things up:
The "Its been 84 years" post is a titanic reference but has nothing to do with it.

In that post, years = days. It has been 82 days since the day the game it was delayed, so 84-82 days equals 2 days.
2 days from now is Thursday.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
From what I remember, that photo or one like it is old. Some guy on Twitter posted that RDR soap a while back and someone dated it to an original media release for the first RDR. But, still hoping for info.

Currently sucked back into RDR on X1X, looks so freaking good.

From what I gather, media people were invited out to Rockstar last month, and can divulge what they learned on Thursday.

Aaah, that'd explain seeing that soap a month or two ago

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
They are in the position that they can play with all of us.

I expected nothing from this as I have been played so many freaking time!

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If true, poor Tomb Raider. Getting revealed the day after and the same day infinity war comes out

OP
OP
DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
So are people thinking Thursday because journalists said they are dropping Red Dead information this Thursday or is there another reason?
All explained in the OP :)

But short answer, the Admin of GTANet was invited to Usher Hall to see a demo of RDR2 and they teased the Thursday date in multiple ways

OP
OP
DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
I just re-read the OP and still don't see anywhere that the journalist said he would drop info on Thursday but I didn't click the links. Either way, I hope its true.
She*
Check the second to last and the last link. Heres how we deciphered the message:
"Its been 84 years" Years = days In 2 days, it would have been 84 days since the game was delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.