• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rabid-Coot

Oct 27, 2017
I would say that Eggman denialists are the Flat Earthers of the Sonic fandom, but lets be real there's probably a shit load of actual, vocal Flat Earthers in the Sonic fandom...

Sonic took the time to make sure we were properly informed.

IxrgEKu.jpg

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I hope the guy who leaked it is ready to pay the sum of $1,000,000 for breaking NDA. I wish I could have gotten to see this early. The experience would have been wonderful.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I mean, at this point, isn't sweet, juicy, awfulness kind of part and parcel of Sonic the Hedgehog? This movie's badness sounds like Sonic badness -- it's part of Sonic's DNA now. Did ya'll want it to be good or something?

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I mean, at this point, isn't sweet, juicy, awfulness kind of part and parcel of Sonic the Hedgehog? This movie's badness sounds like Sonic badness -- it's part of Sonic's DNA now. Did ya'll want it to be good or something?
I mean the awfulness isn't even creative.

This is an unholy fusion of Smurfs, Garfield, and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

It's lame more than it is bad.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna bump this because the trailer may just have confirmed the legitimacy of this leak. Just about anything seen in the trailer seems backed in this leak.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I want it do well just for a possible sequel with Tails and Knuckles. No other shitty friends except maybe Amy

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
No matter how terrible this movie might end up being, they did the lord's work by sticking with Robotnik.