• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday, Pixelpar twitted that he got some info regarding some Switch titles release windows/dates :

HW is releasing at the end of March in Japan so it makes a lot of sense that the game is releasing a month later in the West. FEW did the same last year. Yoshi was playable at E3 last year and May already have DK:TF so June/July makes sense too.

The biggest surprise for me is TWEWY because Square only gave a vague 2018 during the Nintendo Direct Mini last month. I think a lot of people are excited about this cult title so an April release would be really great.

The SteamWorld Dig 2 release date is confirmed :

https://www.game.co.uk/en/steamworld-dig-2-2306621

So what are you people thinking ? Switch's Q2 seems to be packed with great games.

Wander

Oct 25, 2017
Why is TWEWY a surprise? I thought the games shown at that direct were for early 2018

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Industry Insider no.504? I honestly stopped counting at this point.

And if this is indeed true. Excited for TWEWY

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if Pixelpar is trustworthy, but they at least seem like good educated guesses. Seems likely.

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
TWEWY being in late April is a nice surprise, but it also probably means Octopath won't be out until the second half of the year.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
I can't believe Nintendo have absolutely nothing coming out the second half of 2018

Disgusting

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I need Hyrule Warriors as soon as possible, hopefully earlier April than later.
TWEWY being in late April is a nice surprise, but it also probably means Octopath won't be out until the second half of the year.
That was pretty much knows, they said at the TGS it was still far from being done and they would need to add demo suggestions into it as well.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
......I don't believe you.

Yesterday I saw him talking about stuff that we know for months like it was knew, and people falling for it.

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
I just don't understand Hyrule Warriors.

FEW was a new game. I get it. It needed to be localized. Fine.

But Hyrule was already localized for the Wii U/3DS. Why would it need a delay from the Japanese launch? I imagine there is likely some new text, but that amount has to be awfully small.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
I do believe he has some connection in the Swedish industry, he's been first with some info regarding that. How correct he is I dunno, but he seems to be good at digging up stuff at least.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I hope so on TWEWY would love to pick it up... and hopefully it's in the 30$ range

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe Nintendo have absolutely nothing coming out the second half of 2018

Disgusting

dtxzrjrv4aayr5cdqsow.jpg

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
I thinks its weird that they have those release windows, but no Mario tennis that is dated for Spring 2018.

But Hyrule was already localized for the Wii U/3DS. Why would it need a delay from the Japanese launch? I imagine there is likely some new text, but that amount has to be awfully small.
I imagine they wanted to give Kirby Star Allies the spotlight in March, and with the audience that Labo is targeting, HW isn't going to step on any toes. I wouldn't even be surprised if it winds up releasing on the same day as Labo in the west.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It's just spreading releases bro

Nintendo wants to fill in gaps tactically

We have Kirby in March anyways

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Yoshi doesn't even have a title yet though and hasn't been seen since e3. Yet it is going to come out in around 3-4 months?

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

different release strategies. Nintendo sat on finished games for months, this isn't anything new.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Would like to see TWEWY in the first half. I was expecting that to come late this year for some reason.

Also, I hope Flipping Death turns out well! I've been wondering where that game has been since the first Nindies video.

Status
Not open for further replies.