• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan

Has rich prescence tokens also:
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#appoverlay_unsaveddatawarning: Unsaved game data may be lost.
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#displaystatus: {#Status_%Activity%} - {#Status_%GameplayType%} - {#Status_Time}
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_abouttodie: About to Die
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_atropos: Atropos
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_coop: Co-op
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_dailychallenge: Daily Challenge
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_exploring: Exploring
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_inarena: In Arena
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_inbossfight: In Bossfight
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_incombat: In Combat
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_inheavycombat: In Heavy Combat
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_inship: In Helios
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_inshop: In Shop
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_photomode: Photo Mode
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_returning: Returning
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_time: Current run: %PlayTime%
  • Added richpresence/english/tokens/#status_tower: Tower of Sisyphus

Also check out the user tags:
Added User Tags (store_tags)

Source: SteamDB (and its Discord)

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. The first of Sony's releases so far that I'm itching to play. I wonder how the dual phase trigger stuff is gonna work and if it won't be a pain on keyboard.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Hopefully it sells well.

I wonder how far this actually is though. Sackboy leaked on Steam late last year however that's still not out.

0xe0x

Banned
Dec 23, 2021
Surprised this comes before Demon's Souls PC tbh.

Or Bloodborne, since people swore up and down that it's being made under QLOC and releasing soon.

Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
Hopefully it sell well
I wonder when they will release it since sackboy has it SteamDB Page since october an they still didnt't release it

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
Before DeS and Ghost of Sushima?

RedBoldGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Hopefully it sell well
I wonder when they will release it since sackboy has it SteamDB Page since october an they still didnt't release it
I think it's a bit different to the Sackboy one as this already has a lot of stuff filled out (like tags and presence info), whereas Sackboy was just internal testing stuff that was set to public.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Rogue-likes have a big audience on PC, everything depends on the pricing.

If they go with €80 it's going to be a tough sell.

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
I think it's a bit different to the Sackboy one as this already has a lot of stuff filled out, whereas Sackboy was just internal testing stuff that was set to public.
Thank you didn't know that

From the Nvidia
Demon's souls
Ratchet
GT7
HFW
GOT
I'm suprise they started with returnal

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
nice of sony to keep serving GOTYs to the PC folks, this game is amazing and will do very well on PC.

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Loved the game a ton and was addicted to it for awhile. I'll 100% double dip for it on PC.

Does co op work well? I haven't played the recent patch at all, would love to play this with a friend on PC.

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I would 100% replay on Steam Deck. Also hope it's cross-play with PS5 to get the biggest pool possible for leaderboards/co-op.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Regretting my PS5 purchase more and more... But i knew it would happen, i only bought it for lost judgement, i didn't want to play it with terrible performance on PS4 and due to the shit with johnny i knew it wouldn't come to PC and i wanted to play it day one too

oh well, it's fine

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how likely this makes it for Demons souls to come to pc as well. If the game is on the PS tier I think it might go on pc

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021

tatwo

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
It's been on my buy list since release but been waiting for good discount. Now I don't know if I should buy it for PC or PS5.

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
They had "EarliestReleaseDate" for a few and it was in the order of: Uncharted, Ghost of Tsushima, and Returnal.
So returnal before demon's souls, i always thought that the first ps5 exclusive they released would be demons soul's with elden ring and FS hype

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
Best PS5 game so far and one of the best games I've ever played. The game left a very, very profound impression on me and I did not expect it at all.
I heard some negativity about story stuff from many outlets when it launched and was like "oh thats bummer, the premise is so cool" but then I played it myself. It's up there as one of the best videogame narrative experiences I've ever seen. It kinda blew my mind. It still lives rent free in my head, like SOMA and SH2.

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
It's possible. Demon Soul's didn't have a date. Returnal was probably always going to be relatively quickly since it's already in UE, imo.
Yeah and also housemarque has more experience with the pc since they always release their game there and bluepoint never has

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
Regretting my PS5 purchase more and more... But i knew it would happen, i only bought it for lost judgement, i didn't want to play it with terrible performance on PS4 and due to the shit with johnny i knew it wouldn't come to PC and i wanted to play it day one too

oh well, it's fine

if you can wait one or two years to play SIE games on PC rather than on PS5 - and not have a guarantee that every game will get a PC port btw, you can sell yours for premium price and not lose a single cent... if you are like me and wanna play their games day one - on a OLED in my case, keep the V.