• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
I'm expecting that + some fighting game tease + whatever preseason news they've been hinting at.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
if the anime has similar quality to some of the other music videos they produced before, it should be pretty good.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I'm surprised it took them this long to expand their universe in other projects/media.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
On another note, its surprising to me they've been working on a card game still. Apparently they were working on one a long time ago, before hearthstone.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
It's baffling why Teamfight Tactics isn't coming to mobile, maybe it's a tencent thing.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
What the hell, I read about Legends of Runeterra quite a few days ago on a twitch chat. Some mf dropping it there like every other spammer making shit up.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
SO STOKED for Mobile MOBA. everything out is hearthstone-level of simple, excited for a real iOS MOBA.

i also love Gwent, but would love more CCGs. hope it has real depth like Magic/NetRunner/Gwent/Artifact

the FG will be very dope, but i'm not expecting it. seems like it will be a long dev cycle.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Annie Mae?

League is gunning to take more market share of the waifu market now that Overwatch is tainted.

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to end well.
EG6midLWoAAybho

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can only imagine how popular a well-produced League anime would be. The card game i'm super tentative on. It feels like they've missed the boat on that genre, there's been so many card games in the last handful of years.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
A Smash style fighter along with a Diablo style ARPG would break the internet.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Their fighting game is basically mythic at this point.

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Hoping for news on the fighter.

Is it gonna be it's own thing or are they gonna link it to LoL?
How far is it?
What ya doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.