• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need links to the fighting game footage or something. I missed the announcement. What did it look like?

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If the fighter is PC/Console crossplay AND has GGPO it's really gonna be over for literally every other fighting game.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, one thing we 100% dont have to worry about is the netplay quality. GGPO tech gonna be in full effect.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They're going to show more of this fighting game, right

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If the fighter is PC/Console crossplay AND has GGPO it's really gonna be over for literally every other fighting game.
The LoL fighter has always been about new entrants to the genre. I can see a giant upswing across the world for this game, but I feel retiscent about the traditional FGC. Outside of whatever fat purse Riot offers.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The LoL fighter has always been about new entrants to the genre. I can see a giant upswing across the world for this game, but I feel retiscent about the traditional FGC. Outside of whatever fat purse Riot offers.
Money talks and Riot will absolutely throw bags at it. CyGames and GBVS won't stand a chance.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
They showed a LOT. Card game seems the closest, then League mobile, then the other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.