• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
how would that even run
after about 30 minutes performance takes a big hit unless those updates have done wonders

Apr 21, 2018
Risk of Rain 1 was fun but didn't really blow me away. I am never a big fan of randomized levels, and especially found they "randomized poorly". But I'll definitely give a sequel a look because I enjoyed the premise, multiplayer, and weapons.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
I love the first one on Switch but there's no way that performance for ror2 would be anywhere near playable.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
dark cloud is a trooper for playing along in the face of the least subtle "hinting" imaginable

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I'd play it on the Switch.
Tomorrow's gonna be triple hot
giphy.gif

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
If true it will be interesting to see the performance if the number of enemies on screen isn't scaled back because there can be A LOT of things happening on screen at once.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
risk of rain 2 is amazing, but yeah i'm worried about performance when you get the clusterfuck of a million enemies and flying projectiles.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Instant buy if true, but it's not that surprising when the first few updates had Switch reference already.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
I wish I understood the appeal, as a Risk of Rain fan that hated Risk of Rain 2. It just doesn't feel as refined or balanced to me.

Have there been some major updates since entering Early Access that made RoR2 better?

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
yeah the switch ain't gonna be running risk of rain 2 after like 20 minutes at anything more than 10 fps

I wish I understood the appeal, as a Risk of Rain fan that hated Risk of Rain 2. It just doesn't feel as refined or balanced to me.

Have there been some major updates since entering Early Access that made RoR2 better?
there's been one of the four major updates adding and tweaking a bunch of stuff

boot it up again and see i guess

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I remember last time a presentation leaked, they didn't know about BotW 2 because they saw it without the trailer, haha.
There's still hope for a surprise.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Presentation sounds good. It leaking now just saves some time for me tomorrow morning, I'll be at work so a little too busy to watch. Hopefully they have a surprise or two as well.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do they need to be brand new new games? Would wager that vast majority of people have never heard of some titles. I know I haven't and wouldn't if not for the Direct.
I mean I'm just asking a simple question. I'm only asking because I was hoping Shinen would reveal their new game, but if all the games were known then that means they're not revealing a new game.