• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Here I was hoping for a Batman Beyond inspired one.

Guess I'll keep waiting.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
As much as I love the Arkham games, this sort of iterative title just kinda bores me at this point.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds good to me, I was never interested in the rumoured Superman game and it's been a few years since the last Batman game.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
I like that the batmobile is just for transportation. However, the rest doesn't sound like enough to counteract the clear fatigue of these games.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
It'd be extremely underwhelming for Rocksteady to just stick on Batman (especially since Spider-Man just quenched my thirst for that style of superhero game) - and I'm not seeing enough real evidence in this post to make it more than a random forum posting.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. After Arkham Knight I think I'm good on Batman games for a while. If this turns out to be real, it's a skip for me.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dissapointed, i wanted something other than batman with them. IF they did batman again I would have rather had Batman Beyond

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
This sounds fake. And supposedly RS' game wasn't going to be revealed until 2019. That said, I do think it's Batman 'cause they've eliminated most of the likely suspects

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
It makes sense.

The insiders here laughed at the Justice League leak and also said they were still in the superhero bussines

So I'm 100% certain is legit

Edit: So I was 100% wrong lol. Happy of it though

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
The account is still up FYI, I think they said they were gonna show something today

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Eyes_Emoji_large.png

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, not interested. Arkham Origins and Knight has given me enough Batman fill for a very very long time.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
At this point, it's pretty much the same as "Retro's working on fucking Donkey Kong."

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
If I had a dollar for every unsubstantiated random reddit "leak" made by some anonymous person with little to no evidence that said "leak" is legitimate....I'd have many dollars

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That actually sounds awesome. I liked the previous four games but think they were a bit overrated but if true this sounds like the real deal.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just let them make something else, Jesus, so sick of Batman.

Unless its Beyond then all steam ahead.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So there's no reason to take this rumor seriously right? It just seems like a random post on reddit with no proof or credible past to look at.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly it just sounds like a fanboy's wishlist for a Arkham sequel, ''Gotham is even bigger, you can play with all the bat-family, there's people in the streets and more varied crime, there's multiplayer''.

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rumor seems a bit random for my taste.

I'd be very disappointed if it really was another Batman game.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Sounds fake. If real, not too hyped, Knight was a game I didn't even bother to finish, and even if Court of the Owls sounds really better than a mix of random villains, Rocksteady Batman needs to end.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Wait, so the focus is multiplayer or is that just an option? The Court of Owls was a pretty cool story. It will be interesting seeing where they go with it. I'm glad they decided to not have the batmobile be the main focus. It's what made the Arkham Knight such a slog towards the later half of the game. Anyway, the only thing I'm not a fan of is the multiplayer part. As far as rumor goes I kind of wish it was them making that Harry Potter game.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
The sneak fuck as spoketh. There's hope!

Saying that, not really sure what I want from Rocksteady, don't really care for Superman either.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
The idea of them making another Batman game to "redeem" themselves after the reception of Knight does make a certain amount of sense.

The "Arkham Knight is an original character. Lol jk it's just Red Hood" thing is still so shameless that I can't believe it actually happened.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't real as I don't want to see Rocksteady making another Batman game.

Status
Not open for further replies.